12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Yeah you will, just be patient. I got a FNL gift card, just for this reason but you wanna know whats crazy. I copped a pair of Lava's last week and they took my card no problem. However on Jordan releases it rejects it, so im gonna cop the gift card and if i dont get em prolly just cop some tech pants or work out gear.. oh well. 
Sucks that we have to resort to this just to checkout on FNL

Yeah you will, just be patient. I got a FNL gift card, just for this reason but you wanna know whats crazy. I copped a pair of Lava's last week and they took my card no problem. However on Jordan releases it rejects it, so im gonna cop the gift card and if i dont get em prolly just cop some tech pants or work out gear.. oh well.
WOW. I decided to purchase some insole from fnl.com to make sure they dont reject my Debit Card.... Which they didnt. but after your post you just confirm that on RD anything can happen with checkout. OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW. I decided to purchase some insole from fnl.com to make sure they dont reject my Debit Card.... Which they didnt. but after your post you just confirm that on RD anything can happen with checkout. OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah dont take any chances. They will accept the card for regular purchases but on Jordan RD's I think they add an extra layer of secruity which screws over a lot of people. 

Last edited:

They were more prepared this time than last time. Weren't they FCFS for the Gammas?
They did a raffle for the Gammas too. At least in SoCal they did. I remember because I missed the call while I was in the shower last year 
frown.gif

joined all the shiekh stores in socal plus i did 4 in store raffles.  no call. 

got really lucky with the 13s glitch. 

hate that i gotta wait for allll my raffles til tomorrow. gotta stay outta here, seein folks hit, but also seein folks not hit and go 0-20+, emotions everywhere LOL....hope im eatin tomorrow tho. 

why do they deny cards? any specific reason?
The reason I got denied according to the FNL rep was because I never reached the order confirmation page. The charges went through on my paypal and card but were later refunded. Left me heated since it took 6 days to see the funds back in my paypal. 3 for fnl to refund and 3 for paypal make my funds available. 

It's not the first time I came across someone sharing the gift card route with me, but I would have thought paypal would be better than a gift card not to mention faster when checking out. 

2 for 22 I'm happy. My brother and I each get a pair!

Tyler Mall Riverside
NT Santa Monica

Good luck to all! may the odds be ever in your favor. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom