12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I bought my black/cement Ivs from sole heaven. Didn't even get hit with the vat, and they arrived quicker than my nike.com pair :smokin

Shiek is my last hope for a guaranteed pair

Last edited:
this makes no sense....only 1 call outta 21-22....this is crazy, im wondering if some places started calling yet...im bout to call them

I bought my black/cement Ivs from sole heaven. Didn't even get hit with the vat, and they arrived quicker than my nike.com pair :smokin

SH, doesn't play the VAT game along with end.. But CT and UI likes to get you with the VAT game

Ordered some Jordans yesterday morning from Soleheaven, and fedex will be delivering tomorrow. A lot faster than most retailers here, coming all the way from Newcastle, GB.

now im waiting for that HOH valley fair call

tumblr_mcb38yPcoU1rcpokjo1_500.gif

Haha, great gif, good movie.

this makes no sense....only 1 call outta 21-22....this is crazy, im wondering if some places started calling yet...im bout to call them

35 entries...not one call.

Somebody on here had 50...no calls.

Raffles are just the luck of the draw. I seem to have no luck. :smh:

Was in the shower with my phone near by, J. Cole blasting, and then it rang. Saw the Footlocker on the caller ID, slipped, almost dropped the phone, and finally answered it excited.

It was Kid's Footlocker calling saying I won my homegirl's son size 7 :stoneface:

And a few (an admin i think) said the 11 mids are getting more TTS than previous releases.
I hope bruh!!! All my raffles were size 9's which fit tts on my low concords. I hope that is the case this time around. But first thing first, gotta get the sneaker.

Back
Top Bottom