12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I don't think Jams releasing next year. I could see 2016. I believe a new colorway would drop for 2015....who knows tho
That red pair would be 
smokin.gif

Agreed. The success of the gammas showed JB that the public would accept retro+ colors with open arms.

I agree and I think that the perfect choice would be those all red JImmy Rollins PE 11's with the white sockliner. Ummm those would end up being my favorite 11 colorway released to the public of all time and I'm a guy that normally prefers OG colorways over everything else.

I don't think Jams releasing next year. I could see 2016. I believe a new colorway would drop for 2015....who knows tho
I can see the all red cw that Melo had on coming out next year, or even the Pantones for dolo.  I can even imagine a low colorway being released in mid form.  I'd love to see them drop red patent leathers in mid form.  That would be
nthat.gif

Shiekh got us on edge. It's only 645 in Cali tho so I'm not expecting anything this early. Hopefully start seein the Texas folks sayin they gettin em within the next few hours

Agreed. The success of the gammas showed JB that the public would accept retro+ colors with open arms.

I agree and I think that the perfect choice would be those all red JImmy Rollins PE 11's with the white sockliner. Ummm those would end up being my favorite 11 colorway released to the public of all time and I'm a guy that normally prefers OG colorways over everything else.
Pics?

Back
Top Bottom