12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

fat-lady-falls-over-by-jake-o.gif
roll.gif

lol at these twitter people posting a new site after they copped.

offspring was loading perfectly until 5-6 mins after they dropped the 11s

Playing these Euro sites. Got lucky on a few...it's never enough though. I'm hoping for the best but bracing for multiple cancellations.

You talking about the line for FCFS or reserved pair? You didn't get called for raffle?
If someone who won a raffle for a men's size at NTSF and is currently in line there, and not trying to get a GS size is straight up crazy.  The whole point of the huge pickup window at the Niketowns is to try to avoid the long lines in the first place.  

People who won the men's raffle can line up close to release time, but the people who are currently camping out for the GS pairs will be going in first, at least that's how they do it for NTVegas. 

If the line there is wrapping around the block for GS sizes at this hour, there's a good chance that the GS sizes will be gone quick, especially the larger GS sizes. If you're trying to get your girl a GS size, then I guess you could try going there now and brave out the elements, but isn't is raining there now in the bay area?

If someone who won a raffle for a men's size at NTSF and is currently in line there, and not trying to get a GS size is straight up crazy.  The whole point of the huge pickup window at the Niketowns is to try to avoid the long lines in the first place.  

People who won the men's raffle can line up close to release time, but the people who are currently camping out for the GS pairs will be going in first, at least that's how they do it for NTVegas. 

If the line there is wrapping around the block for GS sizes at this hour, there's a good chance that the GS sizes will be gone quick, especially the larger GS sizes. If you're trying to get your girl a GS size, then I guess you could try going there now and brave out the elements, but isn't is raining there now in the bay area?

The line for reserved pairs usually takes 2-4 hours

Just got confirmation email from footlocker. Smooth af. Feels good to live overseas :smile: good luck to everyone trying to cop today!

Back
Top Bottom