12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

but i gotta speak my mind I didnt get these and this **** sucks i didnt nothing but help everyone else out yall nike talkers or selfish savages bruh

helping others out just to gather favors? help others with no expectations of reward is the the true way to do things in life.

glad i was able to cop a pair on ndc
I BET YOU HAD A BOT

had a friend who had a bot, he failed. burned money buying it

FNL sucks lol
Surprised they still got some in stock doe, reminds me of last year Gammas

not mine lol, he/she probably went to the release this morning and got tripped up by a curb 
mean.gif
But what are the odds they flip completely out of the box at the exact moment of passing a mud puddle. Whoever that was HAD to be showing them off like that iphone 6 kid did that dropped it on camera during an interview.

Got through on *DSGs* so i'm happy but the fact i couldn't get through on NDC is a bummer; first time i struck out on a GR with them this year. I'm done till the Chicago 10's in late March. I hope everyone got their pair, Happy Holidays.

Last edited:
Got through on *DSGs* so i'm happy but the fact i couldn't get through on NDC is a bummer; first time i struck out on a GR with them this year. I'm done till the Chicago 10's in late March. I hope everyone got their pair, Happy Holidays.

the shoe im waiting for as well, they better not be limited or hyped man.

copped a pair even tho i didn't expect to or plan too.. was a hassle getting to my cart but def worth it, may use them for trade bait not sure yet
nerd.gif

Finally got through FNL after staying on the splash page for almost 3 hours. I won't get too happy until I get the shipping confirmation. Took long enough, but looks like my patience finally paid off.
How did you already get shipping confirmation? You mean to tell me right after you ordered they had your shoes in a box ready to load onto the truck? lol

Last edited:
After a detailed insp of wifeys GS pair & my adult pair, the GS has a deeper blue icey sole than mine plus, her jumpman has a buttcrack. I know the shoes are different but damn JB.

Back
Top Bottom