12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Someone got shot after trying to rob someone coming out of the Dayton Finish Line I was at..Happened less than 20 minutes after I walked out of the store..
mean.gif

http://www.abc22now.com/shared/news/top-stories/stories/wkef_vid_23877.shtml

Resellers in line in full effect lol at lenox dudes talking about Imma get some kids sizes as well....... I got 3 pairs so far.......

Not judging but them faded sweats and them creased to death dunks THO....

View media item 1313493

How the hell fnl still got pairs and all the other big sites "claiming" they sold out. I guess FNL actually released all their pairs.

Cool looks like majority of us will have a pair under the tree just on time. Congrats to everyone who was able to cop and thanks to Ole boy who also prayed for us all. I appreciate it bro.

Got through on FNL. Couldnt get onto the site for like an hour, but once I got in, adding to cart was easy and checkout took a few tries , but it eventually worked. stay patient!!

Got thru finally, had a space after my first name that i did not have on shipping, please make sure every detail is same on billing and shipping addresses.

i added another 9.5 to my cart just to see if i would get the splash. it went to my cart without any problems but when i clicked to remove it from my cart ( i already got my pair earlier ) i got the splash again.
sick.gif

Finally got through FNL via phone order, the hold was about an hour wait but was able to get my size after striking out on fnl.com
repped. I'm old so I remember ordering stuff from catalogs / phone orders. Any info on the length of time it will take FNL to ship. I got gamma xi's from them and those didn't come untIL JANUARY 4th,2014

Back
Top Bottom