12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

It's like people never ordered anything online before.  It is the busiest time of the year for these carriers so it may take longer to update.  Everybody needs to chill.

Damn what is this thread turned into now, the online tracking help thread :lol: It's obvious many of these folks have never ordered anything online before, surprising that they were even able to figure out how to get the shoes.

I am not really trippin about it that's why I didn't rush ship my shoe's. I just wanted to make my lil bro smile

Damn what is this thread turned into now, the online tracking help thread
laugh.gif
It's obvious many of these folks have never ordered anything online before, surprising that they were even able to figure out how to get the shoes.
nah homie, weird thing is that many of these folks have ordered online but they are asking anyway

Yup I paid the rush price and I got them today! I aint madd, wish I didn't have to but I was getting a pair of shoes for my patna. Got him his sz 13 and my sz 9.5
pimp.gif

I don't need them but it's for my lil brother. Back for the holidays from overseas so just want him to get his present
Instead of asking us(who don't work for shipping companies) ask the carrier or who purchased from. There has been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many people asking about shipping cluttering up this thread it's absolutely insane! :smh:

you got rush shipping tho. my FNL pair doesn't come until Weds and I'm in MD also
I ordered the rush shipping on one pair and that pair is now leaving Indy, the regular ground shipping is already here. Just figured rush would be here tomorrow and ground would be here later. But if rush shows up after ground, I think it's a wast of money

you paid for express shipping not express processing. your order would have shipped the same time regardless because of how Finishline does its order processing so if your order shipped today then it would arrive how ever many days later depending on how you shipped.

Nike is one of the companies I've heard of that prioritizes shipping method in how they get orders out. Thats why a lot of people do over night for nike since those orders go out first.

nike/finishline like never cancels orders after shipping confirmation
Wasn't NDC not only cancelling orders but intercepting packages through UPS and having them returned when they were cracking down on BOT placed orders. 

I say your not 100% until the memphis box is in your hands. but after shipping conf. your 95% gonna get your package.

Wasn't NDC not only cancelling orders but intercepting packages through UPS and having them returned when they were cracking down on BOT placed orders. 

I say your not 100% until the memphis box is in your hands. but after shipping conf. your 95% gonna get your package.
Not sure about that.  I know with FNL I tried cancelling an order after they already prepared shipment and it was like pulling teeth

Instead of asking us(who don't work for shipping companies) ask the carrier or who purchased from. There has been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many people asking about shipping cluttering up this thread it's absolutely insane! :smh:
I didn't ask about shipping. Homie that I quoted first said he paid 10 bucks for rush and he has his so I was just saying I paid for it also and the snail mail pair is going to be here before the rush.

they did in 2013, only, since then bots have been back "worser" than ever and still no interceptions...Ppl ordered DB8s same address, same payment, same account and still got the shoes

I didn't ask about shipping. Homie that I quoted first said he paid 10 bucks for rush and he has his so I was just saying I paid for it also and the snail mail pair is going to be here before the rush.
It's a shipping question that has dragged on and on u might as well call the shipper and find out or request a refund

Back
Top Bottom