12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I hear you but I am not even against reselling, people have their own thing going on. I myself am going to move a couple pair just to make profit to pay for my own and my girls to keep for free. I am talking more about the wording. It's like every sneaker reseller is a used car sales men. Legends were moving 350+ all day (Flightclub was moving them at $500 and selling) then you have these young kids in panic mode day #1... so they ask for $330... some other kid panics OMG THEY ARENT SELLING!!!! $310!!! Yet you go on ebay where they is exposure and open bids still selling for 350+. It comes across as kids who might be spending money they don't have for a flip which can backfire sometimes. I know what I am going to sell my extras for, non rape but not wholesale either, we all put in work for our pairs or extra pairs, if they dont sell I will sit on them.
Don't blame ya man. Ebay has jus really become like a flea market, I don't know how anyone buys shoes on there anymore with confidence unless it's from someone they know personally.

More people giving up on FNL means more pairs for me to cop.
tongue.gif

Never had a problem with FNL...EVER. They're increasingly becoming my "go to" for difficult cops.

Just need to be patient sometimes for that spa page. Using mobile helps too.
Only half the battle. If you haven't had card issues yet, you will. Trust. No one is immune to their incompetence.

Last edited:
I hear you but I am not even against reselling, people have their own thing going on. I myself am going to move a couple pair just to make profit to pay for my own and my girls to keep for free. I am talking more about the wording. It's like every sneaker reseller is a used car sales men. Legends were moving 350+ all day (Flightclub was moving them at $500 and selling) then you have these young kids in panic mode day #1... so they ask for $330... some other kid panics OMG THEY ARENT SELLING!!!! $310!!! Yet you go on ebay where they is exposure and open bids still selling for 350+. It comes across as kids who might be spending money they don't have for a flip which can backfire sometimes. I know what I am going to sell my extras for, non rape but not wholesale either, we all put in work for our pairs or extra pairs, if they dont sell I will sit on them.
and me im like "Death to resellers" it make sit hard to get shoes now

Did they ship? I ordered a few days on Hanon and still waiting for shipping confirmation.
If you look on the website it says the following:

"Please note that during this time there will be no Customer Service available until Monday 29th December, when all queries will be answered in numeric fashion as swiftly as possible. All orders placed between the 19th December to 28th December will be processed and dispatched from with 29th December with tracking information to follow via email."

It also says this in regards to international shipping:

"With Christmas just around the corner we would like to remind you that the last posting dates for many international destinations are 16th December and the last posting dates for UK services are Friday 19th December on our Standard Delivery Service, we aim to deliver all UK orders within our Christmas Shipping Schedule but we would still encourage you to plan ahead as all delivery times are subject to change at this time of year."

Just be patient

Last edited:
I've never had problems with Finishline until this release. I got my order in within a few minutes of release, got email confirmation, shipping confirmation, but then that's it. My tracking number shows no update since Sunday, just label created. UPS has no answers and Finishline has no answers. No clue if I will get these shoes in. Could they be lost in the warehouse? Did someone in the warehouse steal them? No clue. Don't want a refund, just want my shoe.

If you look on the website it says the following:

"Please note that during this time there will be no Customer Service available until Monday 29th December, when all queries will be answered in numeric fashion as swiftly as possible. All orders placed between the 19th December to 28th December will be processed and dispatched from with 29th December with tracking information to follow via email."

It also says this in regards to international shipping:

"With Christmas just around the corner we would like to remind you that the last posting dates for many international destinations are 16th December and the last posting dates for UK services are Friday 19th December on our Standard Delivery Service, we aim to deliver all UK orders within our Christmas Shipping Schedule but we would still encourage you to plan ahead as all delivery times are subject to change at this time of year."

Just be patient
Rep. Didn't see that on their site. Thanks for the info.

I've never had problems with Finishline until this release. I got my order in within a few minutes of release, got email confirmation, shipping confirmation, but then that's it. My tracking number shows no update since Sunday, just label created. UPS has no answers and Finishline has no answers. No clue if I will get these shoes in. Could they be lost in the warehouse? Did someone in the warehouse steal them? No clue. Don't want a refund, just want my shoe.
This has happen to me before. They ended up refunding my money due to a "lost package." FNL is the troll of all trolls. I do hope your shoes show up though...you might get lucky. 

FTL & UPS werent playin no games with the delivery. FTL shipping usually takes the longest to get to me, at least 5 days. Initially tracking said EST Delivery for the 29th but they arrived today at 830. Man I never get stuff that fast from FTL or that early from UPS :smokin

meanwhile NDC still was chillin in Memphis :smh:

edit: now its moved to Louisville :smh:

sooo FTL ground is moving faster than NDC 3 day select now .. sheesh

@Monosylabikal - If you get this in time to change your UPS delivery...I had the same issue, I'll be away tomorrow and have multiple boxes coming in, and I know these UPS Helpers would just pile them ****s up in front of my door while I'm away.
I used the coupon code below to sign up for a free 2-week premium My Choice Trial (make sure to change your preferences to NO AUTO-Renew though). Otherwise, it's $5/package or $40 for the year!
I was just able to change all packages to hold for pick-up at my local UPS Hub. Good luck!

Trial Code: BGNBZ4GX0
You can do this for free regardless with UPS My Choice

or i dont even think you need My Choice. When you put ur tracking number in it gives you options and it says delivery change or something like that.

You click that and there's the option to "Hold for Will Call" and it holds at your local distribution center no charge

good looks for that free trial though. wish they had a free upgrade speed option :lol:

Last edited:
Chuch.

I’m 34. Pretty much my entire collection is DS and will remain as such. I grew up in a small town outside of Charlotte here in NC…so obviously I was a Huge Jordan fan…still am. Especially now that he owns the hometown team. My first pair of J’s were the Columbia’s from 1996 that I had in grade school, begged my parents to buy them for me. Years later, thru college and early professional career…I started collecting as they came out. Took a bit of a break but now I’m back with the quickness. Monday thru Friday I’m in dress slacks and a dress shirt for work. I have a pair of Space Jam’s that I ball in. Looking to pick up a pair of either True Blue or Fire Red III’s once they drop again to actually rock alongside of my NB 574’s on those casual Friday’s at the office. Otherwise, I strictly collect for DS. Rarely do people get it. My gf kinda sorta…most civilians can’t understand WHY I buy Jordan’s to put in freezer bags. Sometimes I don’t even get it, but growing up a HUGE sneaker fan…it’s become a hobby of mine like shifter kart racing.

My 2014 Cop(s) along with ballin' SJ's. The Legends arrived earlier. Christmas came early for me.

View media item 1318853View media item 1318854

Yep bro. The same thing. Grow up about 40 mins south of Charlotte and can remember going to the Coliseum and watching him play. First pair were the Grape 5's. Couldn't tell me anything.

word up

I'm in the same boat but my paypal doesn't show a charge either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom