12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Smh these pics I've seen on here and FB and IG of people getting Stains on their 11's is horrid!
It gots me not even wanting to take them out the box!

Damn, if I wear them in a crowded place...I won't even be able to be myself!
I'll be too Paranoid some clumsy A-Hole is gonna come slip n slide on them. By accident!!

Ugh!

Last edited:
hey guys i ordered online j11 legend blue size 6y i hope it will fit on size 6.5/7 women? crossfinger!

Last edited:
Smh these pics I've seen on here and FB and IG of people getting Stains on their 11's is horrid!

I'll be too Paranoid some clumsy A-Hole is gonna come slip n slide on them. By accident!!

Ugh!
I feel you on that one. I think I'm going to wear mines twice this year and that's it... Trying to preserve that whiteness on them for as long as I can

These are going to all be yellow very quickly so let's just enjoy them while they are icy for the limited time that they will be.

Ugh!
I've always been a "wear your kicks" kinda dude but that pic and the possibility of that scenario you just created damn near has me shook, and I haven't even worn mine yet! 
mean.gif

Waiting til my birthday literally a month from today to bust em out or maybe even later. 

In the mean time,though no malls for me! And I can pull out my Breds or something else for a date! 
pimp.gif

"Shook"? Come on G. I know $200 is a lot to put in on some sneakers and you should be proud or take pride in what you spend your money on but you have to draw a line somewhere.
If getting them dirty really has you feeling that way, just don't wear them, put them in a trophy case and worship them with your eyes.

Last edited:
"Shook"? Come on G. I know $200 is a lot to put in on some sneakers and you should be proud or take pride in what you spend your money on but you have to draw a line somewhere.
If getting them dirty really has you feeling that way, just don't wear them, put them in a trophy case and worship them with your eyes.
You right, I shouldn't say shook because it's not the kicks I'm that worried about. 

Jason Markk does everything well for me personally.  

I'm normally a level headed dude, even with still carrying the size of my former days as a former college defensive lineman, which in AZ where I'm at already scares the hell out of most people. Even keeps them from accidently stepping on my size 14s. 

However's if someone was to spill something like that on my kicks,  on purpose like dude said, then I don't know how it would react. 

I'm definitely too intelligent to lay hands in public, but I definitely wouldn't be acting like nothin happened. 

hey guys i ordered online j11 legend blue size 6y i hope it will fit on size 6.5/7 women? crossfinger!
anyone? :frown:
in the future if you really need the answer quick and nobody here seems to know or be responding, you can just google the size conversions yourself.

nothing against you or anything, just seemed to notice some people here have asked the same thing multiple times and most times it can easily be googled.

what did you do in 2014.

don't let the haters bring you down b
More haters will come out so I'll keep that on the low. They won't, more annoying than anything else.
youre the type of dude that says "hey guys, i have a secret!", and when people naturally ask what, you go "sorry i cant tell you, gotta keep it low", in which case you then get smacked and get told "why the **** u gonna bother to tell people you have a secret in the first place? you just like the attention from people asking or something?"

Last edited:
youre the type of dude that says "hey guys, i have a secret!", and when people naturally ask what, you go "sorry i cant tell you, gotta keep it low", in which case you then get smacked and get told "why the **** u gonna bother to tell people you have a secret in the first place? you just like the attention from people asking or something?"

Says the guy who joined 3 weeks ago and has 68 post. Carry on lurking.

And you're the type of guy who lurks for info, adding no value to the thread.

Says the guy who joined 3 weeks ago and has 68 post. Carry on lurking.

And you're the type of guy who lurks for info, adding no value to the thread.
i joined this forum after a day of reading through posts here. so if it will help you get through the lonely nights, yes i "lurked" for 24 hours before creating an account. when people come upon a forum thats new to them, they tend to want to read some of the topics and posts to get a feel before they want to actually create an account.

i joined 3 weeks ago, now with 68 posts, which comes to roughly an average of 3 posts per day. you joined 19 months ago with 1.3k posts which averages to roughly 2.3 posts per day. at this rate, i should call you the lurker if you really wanna get technical. plus im getting repped, so that has to mean i add SOMETHING of value to the thread, even if what i contribute means nothing to you. but youre a douchebag, so who gives a crap what you think.

when the other person is right and you have nothing of substance to respond with, you resort to pointing out things totally irrelevant to the issue. like in this case, pointing out my postcount.

keep reaching. its okay. aint no refs here to blow the whistle. reach all you want,

btw....WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IN 2014?

i joined this forum after a day of reading through posts here. so if it will help you get through the lonely nights, yes i "lurked" for 24 hours before creating an account. when people come upon a forum thats new to them, they tend to want to read some of the topics and posts to get a feel before they want to actually create an account.

i joined 3 weeks ago, now with 68 posts, which comes to roughly an average of 3 posts per day. you joined 19 months ago with 1.3k posts which averages to roughly 2.3 posts per day. at this rate, i should call you the lurker if you really wanna get technical. plus im getting repped, so that has to mean i add SOMETHING of value to the thread, even if what i contribute means nothing to you. but youre a douchebag, so who gives a crap what you think.

when the other person is right and you have nothing of substance to respond with, you resort to pointing out things totally irrelevant to the issue. like in this case, pointing out my postcount.

keep reaching. its okay. aint no refs here to blow the whistle. reach all you want,

btw....WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IN 2014?

I actually joined in 2004 and was out for a while and wasn't able to recover my account so I created a new one last year. Awesome, you repped yourself, congrats. Don't worry about what I did in 2014, its nothing you will ever do. Why don't you move on? Sounds like I pushed a button.

Last edited:
cool story bro.

nobody really gives a crap when you joined. postcount and join date should not matter. ive read too many posts here about that. what are we, 12? how many posts did you start with when you made your account? 0. everyone has to start somewhere. stop trying to use this as a reason to think youre any better than others on this forum when in reality you started the at the same exact place. from the bottom, ho.

LMAO the guy who decided on his own free will to post on a PUBLIC FORUM trying to "lowkey" brag about how awesome he did in 2014, now wants to act like other members on this PUBLIC FORUM are being nosy by asking him what he did in 2014. dont want people asking? dont post it then. douchebag.

real dudes who are doing real things show it. posers (thats you) come on here and talk about it and then tell you not to ask about it. so youre right, what you did in 2014, i would never do.

people who dont matter to me cant push my buttons. how can they? they dont matter. but i do enjoy schooling kids like you. gotta know u to care what u think. dont gotta know u to call you on on being a snobby jerk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom