-philly035

-FIRST B0RN

-Zack54Attack

-ColdCity

-BishopStrongBow

-CAto312

-TheRenegade23

-UTVOL23

To my fellow Bulls fans, i've missed y'all.

Let's make things happen this year! I'm excited to see Omer and the progres he's made!

I'm too geeked!!!

Originally Posted by jmause3

I'm too geeked!!!
Christmas day can't get here quickly enough
pimp.gif

Tevin Campbell - "I'm ready..."

Yes!
what SG Free agents are out there? Caron, JR, Jason Richardson, Jeff Green.......boston will resign green....bulls should go after Richardson since JR is a whack job

Originally Posted by Air273

Yes!
what SG Free agents are out there? Caron, JR, Jason Richardson, Jeff Green.......boston will resign green....bulls should go after Richardson since JR is a whack job

JR is in China until March. I wouldn't mind getting JRich tho. I don't think we have a chance at Afflalo but we gotta make a run at him anyway

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by Air273

Yes!

JR is in China until March. I wouldn't mind getting JRich tho. I don't think we have a chance at Afflalo but we gotta make a run at him anyway
If JRich realizes that he'll have a better shot at a ring in Chicago, then maybe he'll come cheaply.

I've heard rumors of T-Mac already a done deal (not sure how I feel about that) and even Shannon Brown as a possible target.  The contracted free-agency period will be bananas...

bulls do have assets to trade, which i would trade for only an allstar... boozer is above avg PF, starting the season healthy will be key for him....if he gets 20 and 10 and noah is doing good....i think its a fair trade, howard for noah, boozer, some draft picks and that euro they drafted last year.....bulls own bobcats pick which is lottery protected until 2016....even if the bobcats make the playoffs in the next 5 years(i think they have by far the worst roster in the nba) it will most likely be as an 8th seed.....who knows what free agents bobcats will get, only way they get anywhere is they get lucky in draft in the next few seasons and get an allstar inpact player. 

Good morning fellas! Well wishes on a safe and injury free season and of course we're amped the !@#$ up as well that the NBA has made it's return
pimp.gif
 ..... getting the pleasantries aside and out of the way before we both know it gets ugly tween Los Fuego and the Bullies 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cato, Cake, Ant, CC WADDUP MY DUDES!!!!

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

This is gonna be fun.
smile.gif

Go jerk off pringles in your own thread George. Take advantage of the time you have to rejoice before I come through like I do and set fire to y'all homeland

NBA's Back... Truce Is Done.

Can't wait, D rose has improved every year since coming into the league I can only imagine how much better that three is going to be this year, Gar needs to go out and get a SG capable of scoring between 17 -20 per game and we should be right back where we were last year Serious Title Contenders!

Originally Posted by amel223

Jason Richardson or Shannon Brown 
nerd.gif

One is an aging over the hill shooter and can't create his own shot and the other is the same size as our Point Guard.

Pass.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

This is gonna be fun.
smile.gif

Go jerk off pringles in your own thread George. Take advantage of the time you have to rejoice before I come through like I do and set fire to y'all homeland

Back to hating your guts.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

This is gonna be fun.
smile.gif

Back to hating your guts.
pimp.gif

The Way Its Supposed To Be.

Personally, I'd love for the Bulls to win zero games this season, but sadly that won't happen. I am greatly looking forward to Bulls-Knicks this season.

Good luck to the Bulls, I hate all of you.

Back
Top Bottom