'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Looks like DT Greg Webb is favoring Pedo St... BOB is putting in work on the trail.....
Aaron Lynch leaving Notre Dame????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That's where having an actual run game and a semblance of a defense helps, thank you Knile Davis.

[h2]
dtr-entry-page.php
dtr-entry-page.php
dtr-entry-page.php
dtr-entry-page.php
dtr-entry-page.php
dtr-entry-page.php
dtr-entry-page.php
[/h2]
Thomas Goldkamp  |  April 4, 2012  |  0 Comments

LeonardAC_120317_001_SGuevara.jpg

Sophomore tight end A.C. Leonard carries a small child around during Florida's open spring practice on March 17 during his six-week suspension from the team. / Gator Country file photo by Saj Guevara

Florida sophomore tight end A.C. Leonard was arrested for simple domestic battery on Feb. 15, and coach Will Muschamp suspended Leonard indefinitely.

The tight end was reinstated to the team and allowed to practice on March 26 while his legal case was still pending.

According to Alachua County court records, Leonard had a court hearing at 1:30 p.m. today at the Alachua County courthouse.

The Orlando Sentinel reported Wednesday afternoon that Leonard pled no contest to the misdemeanor charge of simple domestic battery and “must complete six months probation, pay $628 in fines and court costs, continue counseling for anger management and make his medical records open to the state attorney’s office

Originally Posted by dreClark

James Wilder got reinstated today to. Felony charges dropped down to Misdemeanors.

Courts should have ordered him to switch to Defense 
grin.gif

But my dream scenario, is that he switches positions, redshirts this season, and takes over Christian Jones spot because I think he leaves early this season....besides, he outgrowing the RB position....been quoted as being in the 230's, and im pretty sure he could easily make it to 240

There are 6 commits nationwide from the '14 Class...2 of them are committed to UGA and another will commit more than likely before the week is out 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

There are 6 commits nationwide from the '14 Class...2 of them are committed to UGA and another will commit more than likely before the week is out 
smokin.gif

psssht

my '14 class will be better than ALL.

berry Boys, Terry Mcdaniel son, TKjr, Wharton's Nephew... Good Lorddddd

Looook at Vic, yes he's a White dude too
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kelly shot everything down this morning, but Lynch will be/is 'contemplating his future at ND' this week according to the Chicago Tribune.

Never a dull moment with him.

I know he got in a fight at practice then when home w/ his momma.....but fights happen all the time @ practice. Idk wth is up w/ that dude, I remember seeing something a couple weeks ago about him saying "I don't want to be here anymore"

Spoiler [+]
Shoulda just came to FSU @+!**$

All I can say is I'm toooooo geeked to see what Sal Sunseri, Sam Pittman, and Jay Graham do on Rocky Top
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 If we can run the ball this year I see at least 8 wins. Gunna you going to the O&W game?

Back
Top Bottom