'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

You think DGB would've picked Arkansas if Petrino wasn't so busy slaying young +!%@# and instead recruited a little harder?

No, he would've picked Arkansas only if Garrick McGee was on staff, mom didn't like him. Even if Petrino wasn't out chasing tail, he'd still be a subpar recruiter.
edit - Only way they'd get Fulmer, is if he agreed to coach 1 year only. But as said, earlier..the targets are in the previous post. 

Patrick Netherton

Levenberry announcing on Tuesday.

RT @alicelynch1: @JustinTuckNYG91 Please go to Zahm Hall and tell my son Aaron what a bad decision he is making by leaving ND. Thank you

If I was him, I'd be trying to transfer Away from her...

Let him be a +**%%@% adult and take his own path. good Lord.

@%%% is crazy. Boy is 3 and out to the NFL barring ridiculous circumstances and she's the one getting him off track. It's crazy. Boy needs to transfer to like Mizzou or some @%%%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Levenberry announcing on Tuesday.RT @alicelynch1: @JustinTuckNYG91 Please go to Zahm Hall and tell my son Aaron what a bad decision he is making by leaving ND. Thank you
30t6p3b.gif

From Jaquez Smith's brother on Vonn Bell:

I have known Vonn since he was like 8 years old haha TRUST ME there is no way he doesnt end up in a TN uniform... been a huge vol fan all his life...

**plays Vince McMahon Music**

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

ESPN going in on Oregon and their way of life

mag_jc_leaffb_576.jpg
laugh.gif

Following a report that estimated 40 to 60 percent of the football team smoked marijuana,
That's all?
eyes.gif
I am far more upset that Oregon is killing the Pac-12 with 40-60% dusted off that good.

imagine if they were playin without the haze
oregonducksmisters-600x390.jpg

they'd still be 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

From Jaquez Smith's brother on Vonn Bell:

I have known Vonn since he was like 8 years old haha TRUST ME there is no way he doesnt end up in a TN uniform... been a huge vol fan all his life...
**plays Vince McMahon Music**

I dunno anything about his recruitment specifically but if I had a nickel for every kid that "grew up a huge VT fan" and ended up somewhere else...Kirven being the most recent. Him and his parents only missed a handful of our home games in the past couple years, and lots of friends at VT (namely Logan Thomas and Zack McCray) and he still didn't end up here. I don't blame him one bit, but that whole "grew up a huge ___ fan" doesn't end up meaning that much a lot of the time.

Was skimmin Gen Pop and saw where DDot posted in the 'LGBT' thread... If you're really bout that life, my apologies for the pic i posted earlier..I didnt know 
ohwell.gif

Looks like our spring game is getting rained out
grin.gif
We got 8 commitments today so far but as far as I know the only one worth a damn is Bucky Hodges.
laugh.gif
The rest are the usual 3* fodder. 

Back
Top Bottom