'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Pipe dream that it happens
laugh.gif

Alvin Bailey says he wants to announce within the month.... Vandy??? I know he and McQuay want to attend the same school.

I'm cautiously optimistic that Jourdan Lewis will the first short Cass Tech corner that will have a meaningful career at UofM. The kid has had been pretty good in off-season camps and tourneys. He was one of the top performers at the Bama 7-7 this weekend.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

A&M got commits from Noel Ellis and Tavares Garner today.. Good couple of corners.

Noel is good I heard that most SEC coaches are concerned about his height/weight. he isnt nearly as big as he is listed

Dude can play though and, probably more important than his size right now, he can run. Sumlin wants burners. Everywhere. He's made no secret about it that A&M's roster is too slow for him.
laugh.gif
They just took a commit from a kid that'll graduate in December and count towards 2012 because he came to camp, turned his hips well and busted off a 4.35
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Y'all just lost the best commit from Florida y'all had though
laugh.gif

Not so fast...

Apparently, Trent Richardson has been bashing Bama to some recruits (DH). Atleast that's what Genron is saying.....

537873.jpg

Senior DT William Campbell and Frosh DT Ondre Pipkins watching the Michigan football camp.... Campbell has a lot riding on this year... Hope he plays like the 5* he was billed as

Well if McQuay lists a top 3 of Vandy, USC and UofM and Bailey is going to be visiting UofM soon then the logical thing to think is that they'll both end up at UofM if they want to play together. I mean, am I right or am I right?

Yeah, best 4 is the way to go.. It'll eventually expand to 8 and that's where it should stop.

Commissioners consensus has been reached for a 4 team playoff. BCS presidential oversight committee must approve it though. They meet 6/26.

Still a lot to be worked out, the SEC is the best conference but let's not pretend like they didn't benefit by milking current schedule structures.
Florida barely left the state during their title runs under Urban Meyer.

If it's truly a playoff, there needs to be some balance.  There are conferences that play 8 games and conferences that play 9 games.  Some teams scheduling 8-9 home games,
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

RichRod with 14 commits already
pimp.gif

As a U of M fan, I'm thoroughly disappointed in the way we handled the Rich Rod fiasco from the day he left WV. The people at U of M gave him too much %#!$ he didn't deserve and because of that he couldn't build the team he wanted to.

I hope he makes a hell of football team at Arizona.

Go Blue

Back
Top Bottom