12 more school days until my high school career is over :'(

Originally Posted by AlexGod

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:
thegoat121886 wrote:
it's gonna suck for the summer but once you get to college you'll forget all about high school. Keep in contact with your main friends and leave the rest to facebook. There's a whole world out there
Idk about that. The summer going into college was some of the best fun I had in my whole life, and it was spent with both my normal crew of friends (which I still have) and the ones from high school that I would eventually fall out of touch with when college started.

This is what i do, work(save up money) , workout, friends, party and hopefully i can lock up the future wifey this summer though.

Yeah...don't do that.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AlexGod

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:
thegoat121886 wrote:
it's gonna suck for the summer but once you get to college you'll forget all about high school. Keep in contact with your main friends and leave the rest to facebook. There's a whole world out there
Idk about that. The summer going into college was some of the best fun I had in my whole life, and it was spent with both my normal crew of friends (which I still have) and the ones from high school that I would eventually fall out of touch with when college started.

This is what i do, work(save up money) , workout, friends, party and hopefully i can lock up the future wifey this summer though.

Yeah...don't do that.
30t6p3b.gif

damn i had great times in high school.........congrats tho AND DONT GET NO CREDIT CARDS

damn i had great times in high school.........congrats tho AND DONT GET NO CREDIT CARDS

Good job. Im graduating in 3 weeks. I'm really ready to get out but I imagine Ill probly miss it alittle

Good job. Im graduating in 3 weeks. I'm really ready to get out but I imagine Ill probly miss it alittle

lol.. in 2 years you wont give a !$+# about hs. you'll be thinking about crazy parties and deciding which breezy in your dorm you should knock down next

lol.. in 2 years you wont give a !$+# about hs. you'll be thinking about crazy parties and deciding which breezy in your dorm you should knock down next

Back
Top Bottom