Originally Posted by AlexGod

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Graduate tomorrow!! 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Mixed Emotions 
on a wednesday bruh? congrats though
how did you spend your last week of hs?
Spending time with my closest friends and getting these lasts few moments in. IDK why but it doesnt feel like its over if that makes sense. I went by too fast 

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Graduate tomorrow!! 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Mixed Emotions 
on a wednesday bruh? congrats though
how did you spend your last week of hs?
Spending time with my closest friends and getting these lasts few moments in. IDK why but it doesnt feel like its over if that makes sense. I went by too fast 

thats what im tyrin to do. planning alot of **+! these next 2 weeks even though we got all summer some of us will be busy with work and even summer classes at TCU for a few
pimp.gif
tomorrow hangover 2 midnight with everyone, then next week hitting up hurricane harbor
pimp.gif
need to pack in more stuff though
what are you plans for the fall though slime?

thats what im tyrin to do. planning alot of **+! these next 2 weeks even though we got all summer some of us will be busy with work and even summer classes at TCU for a few
pimp.gif
tomorrow hangover 2 midnight with everyone, then next week hitting up hurricane harbor
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah i hear you man. This summer is gunna consist of crazy parties, working, concerts, and LA trips. In the fall ill be at a community college. Congrats getting into TCU 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah i hear you man. This summer is gunna consist of crazy parties, working, concerts, and LA trips. In the fall ill be at a community college. Congrats getting into TCU 
pimp.gif

LOL @%%* high school dude
laugh.gif
. Finished that #$++ last Friday. 2011 graduation this weekend baby. Finna go to college now. Repping Ohio State 2015 in full effect. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This senior year was funny as hell. Got homecoming king, not even on a varsity sport. Getting high on DC trip.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chr1scross

YOU A +%@ AND SO IS DIRK

HOPE U ++%#$!$ GET KICKED OUT OF COLLEGE

shut up son you suck at trolling.
willsndvl wrote:
i've never seen someone call that school uoklahoma, though.

hope you like Caucasian people.

i like brunettes regardless of race, im sure ill be happy, plus i love football.
DimesLikeHefner wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

alreayd got like 4 graduation parties lined up the weekend of grad and the week after
pimp.gif

im not going to tcu lol, i was saying i got friends that are taking summer classes at TCU starting the day after graduation
sick.gif
it sucks ill rarely get to see them so soon like that
sick.gif

i need a job though, theres so much time to put in hours and save up money and even to fund my damn habits.

Originally Posted by chr1scross

YOU A +%@ AND SO IS DIRK

HOPE U ++%#$!$ GET KICKED OUT OF COLLEGE

shut up son you suck at trolling.
willsndvl wrote:
i've never seen someone call that school uoklahoma, though.

hope you like Caucasian people.

i like brunettes regardless of race, im sure ill be happy, plus i love football.
DimesLikeHefner wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

alreayd got like 4 graduation parties lined up the weekend of grad and the week after
pimp.gif

im not going to tcu lol, i was saying i got friends that are taking summer classes at TCU starting the day after graduation
sick.gif
it sucks ill rarely get to see them so soon like that
sick.gif

i need a job though, theres so much time to put in hours and save up money and even to fund my damn habits.

LOL @%%* high school dude
laugh.gif
. Finished that #$++ last Friday. 2011 graduation this weekend baby. Finna go to college now. Repping Ohio State 2015 in full effect. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This senior year was funny as hell. Got homecoming king, not even on a varsity sport. Getting high on DC trip.
pimp.gif

yo i got about 8 more days left of highschool, and im alrdy going crazy, as much as i said i wanted to get the hell out... i dont want to go nymore lol..... wish i was a freshman again.
edit: nvm freshman year was pretty gay, let me rewind senior year again
wink.gif

yo i got about 8 more days left of highschool, and im alrdy going crazy, as much as i said i wanted to get the hell out... i dont want to go nymore lol..... wish i was a freshman again.
edit: nvm freshman year was pretty gay, let me rewind senior year again
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom