13 years later, the AJ XIV still reigns supreme: AJ XIV vs ZK

Originally Posted by Schwollo

I liked the feel of the XX but the traction was pretty bad for me on dusty floors especially. I have yet to to try the Supercreators but I want to.

I usually wear the XIV's with higher cut socks bc the tongue will rub into your ankles.

I hear you, the traction on the XX is average, and sometimes below average on dusty courts.  The traction on the XIV's was always on point, even after a lot of wear.

Supercreators are on ebay for decent prices, I'd get another pair if I needed one.

ehh, the lining in retro XIVs sucks IMO.

i did get the white/red and white/greens for cheap ($50 each) though. not bad for beaters to ball.

ehh, the lining in retro XIVs sucks IMO.

i did get the white/red and white/greens for cheap ($50 each) though. not bad for beaters to ball.

Hated how the tongue of the XIV always moved from side to side in my shoe...other than that from what I remember it was a good shoe.

Hated how the tongue of the XIV always moved from side to side in my shoe...other than that from what I remember it was a good shoe.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

had to quote this, very very true, had it had a wider tongue or something it would have been perfect

had to quote this, very very true, had it had a wider tongue or something it would have been perfect

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Believe it or not, the tongue moving stops..either that or wear high socks.

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Believe it or not, the tongue moving stops..either that or wear high socks.

Back
Top Bottom