130,000 Illinois College Students denied ...

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by doosta45

They were denied because they applied for state aid after May 15, a cutoff months earlier than in years past, thanks to Springfield's budget woes.
if they applied after that date thats on them. i would have no sympathy, unfortunately.

procrastination FTL
That isn't normally the cutoff date though .

They switched it up on them .

if the date was changed, they would have posted that EVERYWHERE (school website, financial aid office, FAFSA website, etc). plus they would havehad to notify the students of the date change also. hell probably even sent out letters to people who received financial aid the year before. if theydisregarded it, forgot, or thought they could still fill it out by the same due date from last year, the faults on them for being declined.

again, no sympathy

does any1 know when we can apply fo student loans? my brother is has aids but need more aids like student loan aids.

Originally Posted by just bobby

does any1 know when we can apply fo student loans? my brother is has aids but need more aids like student loan aids.

can any1 help?

can any1 help?
Sallie Mae. Or go to the schools website and in the financial aid part they should have lists of loans they accept.

does any1 know when we can apply fo student loans? my brother has aids but need more aids like student loan aids.

MagicJohnson(4).jpg

Back
Top Bottom