obama-aids-test.jpg

I don't know man...I went in raw a few times also like 3-4 times but she never got prego but it kept me wide awake at night...I couldn't sleep and wasalready planning to pack and leave.

I hope you both are clean....it's never too late to get tested. It's nothin' to really worry about [if you're both clean], that morning afterpill will fix it all up for you [if you two don't have anything]....I guess. I went thru it plenty of times before, a lot of guys do....I would make sureshe was clean before I would go in raw.

By the way, I'm expectin' a kid as we speak.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I hope you both are clean....it's never too late to get tested. It's nothin' to really worry about [if you're both clean], that morning after pill will fix it all up for you [if you two don't have anything]....I guess. I went thru it plenty of times before, a lot of guys do.

you expectin a kid wit ole girl you threw through a wall?

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I don't know man...I went in raw a few times also like 3-4 times but she never got prego but it kept me wide awake at night...I couldn't sleep and was already planning to pack and leave.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Uh oh...
z141463784.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But seriously, if u aint
devil.gif
in her then why get the Plan B? The more uuse that, the less effective it becomes

Originally Posted by ericberry14

I hope you both are clean....it's never too late to get tested. It's nothin' to really worry about [if you're both clean], that morning after pill will fix it all up for you [if you two don't have anything]....I guess. I went thru it plenty of times before, a lot of guys do.

Yeah, ain't that some #%!#....found out a few weeks ago.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I don't know man...I went in raw a few times also like 3-4 times but she never got prego but it kept me wide awake at night...I couldn't sleep and was already planning to pack and leave.

You was thinking about being a deadbeat ha?

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by BgL2687

you dont even need the morning after pill if you didnt nut in her.

This is what I'm tryna figure out.
Naw it's possible to buss off a pre-shot and you not even feel it to get the girl pregnant...

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Yeah, ain't that some #%!#....found out a few weeks ago.

Well Prim, I guess this will be my Christmas gift to u and her.

vivid-imaginations-wwe-title-belts--championship-spinning-belt.jpg

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom