thanks everyone, i looked Plan B on the FDA website and its an OTC drug as long as you are 18. As far where to get it everywhere said to get it at your localdrugstore, so im going to walgreens tomorrow morning to get it. Im so stupid for doing this, never again will i ever go thru this, ever.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Uh oh...
z141463784.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

stop buggin dognuts, your good if you didnt bust.

and it was with wifey, not some !!*@%.

and if your still buggin, just remember to put your jimmy cap on and then do work like an overweight ninja with 2 b's on his shirt.

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

free clinic. get tested asap

Seriously.. why dudes more worried about havin a kid than havin a disease?
laugh.gif
Even "wifey" could have something.

But why so many people even go raw in the first place? People seriously wanna risk havin a kid or gettin a disease for a few min of better pleasure? Marriedor very serious couples, okay... But all the complaining I've heard from both dudes and girls about scares is ridiculous
smh.gif

Look.............
while the chances that you may have an std are there, the chances that you impregnated her are relatively low, which seem to be your may concern.
females ovulate 1 day out of their 28 (normal) day cycle aka they can only get pregnant one day a cycle. usually this ovulation period occurs in the middle ofher cycle, but may differentiate +-2 to 3 days, but for this example sake lets jus say day 14. Coupled with the fact that semen can survive up to 5 days inthe body, u sir have nothing to worry about if you had sex between days 1-8 (for safety sake i said
glasses.gif
and days 15-28. so you can have sex basically 22 daysout of the cycle without getting her pregnant. so basically you have a 22% chance of getting her pregnant. that percentage will decrease (or may increase) ifyou know her cycle and are able to distinguish the middle to determine ovulation.

Back
Top Bottom