14 Year Old Girl, Raped, Killed...this is HORRIBLE

This happened like 2 minutes from my home
[h1]Suspect: 'I Know She Was Dead At My Hands'[/h1]
POSTED: 5:31 am EST December 10, 2007

UPDATED: 10:19 am EST December 11, 2007
14815223_240X180.jpg

The man charged with raping, beating and killing a 14-year-old girl who disappeared late last week told reporters he caught the victim molesting his daughter.Authorities said there is no indication that those claims are true. Investigators said Mark O'Donnell, 47, killed Ebony Dorsey early Friday morning aftershe baby-sat for his 4-year-old child on Thursday night. She was sexually assaulted and strangled with her own pajamas, according to authorities. O'Donnellwas dating Dorsey's mother. As he was led barefoot in a plastic jumpsuit to see a judge Monday, O'Donnell admitted he killed Dorsey. "I caught hermolesting my daughter; you would do the same thing. I had to take my daughter to the doctor; I caught her molesting my daughter," O'Donnell toldreporters. First-assistant District Assistant Risa Vetri Ferman didn't buy it. "The evidence that we found at the scene and the evidence we have showsthat one person was molested and it was Ebony Dorsey. It's really outrageous those sorts of accusations. I can think of nothing more depraved than coveringup what he did by blaming his victim," Ferman said. Prosecutors said there is no evidence to O'Donnell's claims and he made no mention of it whenhe confessed to investigators. Court papers indicate that O'Donnell told police he attacked the young girl early last Friday morning when he came home andsaw her changing his daughter's pull-ups. Reportedly high on crack that he had smoked at her mother's house, he told investigators he choked Ebonyuntil his 4-year-old daughter said "Daddy" and he realized the teenager wasn't breathing. "I don't remember doing it, but I know she wasdead at hands," O'Donnell told reporters. "I'm sorry. She knows I loved her just like my own daughter."

"It's an absolute tragedy. The death she suffered was violent and horrific," Montgomery County District Attorney-Elect Risa Ferman said.Investigators said O'Donnell was at the home of Dorsey's mother Thursday night, and court papers said O'Donnell smoked crack cocaine several timesbetween Thursday night and Friday morning. He then returned to his Plymouth Township apartment around 5:30 a.m. Friday. According to court papers, whenO'Donnell returned home he beat Dorsey, strangled her and sexually assaulted her. An hour later, investigators said he loaded up the trunk of hiswife's car with Dorsey's body stuffed in a plastic bin, and his 4-year-old daughter was in her car seat. Investigators said he was going to pick up hiswife at the airport but instead they said he hid the container behind a relative's home in Whitpain. O'Donnell said he didn't sexually assaultDorsey. Police are searching O'Donnell's home, his wife's car as well as other areas in the county. O'Donnell was arrested late Sunday night.Police said he broke into a relative's home and was hiding out. He was being held without bail. Dorsey was last seen alive with O'Donnell as she lefthome to baby-sit at Plymouth Rock Apartments in Plymouth Meeting on Thursday night. Police named O'Donnell a suspect over the weekend before Dorsey'sbody was found. On Sunday, police and firefighters scoured the area in search of the Wissahickon High School ninth-grader and checked out a Blue Bell propertyafter they received more clues. They found the teen's body in an outside storage container in a yard on the 1300 block of Union Meeting Road Sundayafternoon. According to police, O'Donnell told them he brought Dorsey home by 6 a.m. on Friday so she could get to school on time. However, police said shenever made it to class. "He is the only person that makes sense. That's pretty much what it boils down to," Danielle Cattie, Ebony's mother,said. "There's no other explanation, and being as though he was the last person we know who saw her, we want him in to answer some questions,"Cattie added. The teen's father spoke out, too. "To those parents out there who are still fortunate enough to have their children with them, hold thema little closer. Tell them that you love them," Dorsey's father, Even Dorsey, said. "Tell them that you love them while you have a chance.Because as hurt as I am, one thing that I thank God for is that the last time I saw my daughter, I took the opportunity to tell her that I loved her," headded. A preliminary hearing is set for Dec. 18 at 8 a.m. in Conshohocken. Deputy District Attorney Kevin Steele and Assistant District Attorney SamanthaCauffman will prosecute the case.

wow smh man i wish people tht did crazy stuff like tht could die the same way. my i have a lil one and another one on the way (any day now) and i would hurtsomeone real bad if that even came close to happin to my lil ones. my god

someone needs to show this to the guy who made the thread that drugs should be legal.

i swear news like this makes you wonder what the hell is wrong with people

and the 14 yearold girl was molesting the 4 year old? man this too damn much

Originally Posted by MayweatherMiami

i swear news like this makes you wonder what the hell is wrong with people

and the 14 yearold girl was molesting the 4 year old? man this too damn much
"The evidence that we found at the scene and the evidence we have shows that one person was molested and it was Ebony Dorsey.

She was changing her pull up and he came home (high on coke) thinking that she was molesting his daughter.

Overall still a sad a story
smh.gif
smh.gif

^Yup, effed up!%%* happens all the time around the world.

It's sad how nonchalant he seemed with saying oh she knows i loved her daughter. It's like man you just strangled someone, wake up! Drugs are an excusein this case, I don't care what anyone says, dude knew what he was doing.

if i had some coke I could prolly read that...But I've been up for 36 hours for finals and I'm thru reading for the night
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom