nthat.gif
Happy B-Day NT

I woke up early on my born day im 14 years of blessin

:nthat:

U butchered a classic line b

Like many here Ive been on this board for almost a decade of my life

Happy birthday NT [emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji] we gettin old

Last edited:
:pimp: Learned a lot from this site! Especially the hypebeast thread. Lurked for a year, finally joined in 09. Couldn't get my old username when the switch was made :smh:

Found you in '01 (thanks Shoe Trends), joined in '03 with multiples SN's thereafter. Thanks to the community that has provided the lulz for more than half of my adult life. :smokin

Joined sometime around 06 after multiple attempts of trying to join only to forget the login I used a month later when I got accepted :lol:

HAPPY 14

View media item 688159

Been out the sneaker "game" for quite a while but some early 90s releases by Reebok and Ewing and even some Nikes have re-ignited the urge. Luckily all the ones I'm interested in will eventually hit the sales rack (except the Shaqs smh@reebok for limiting the OG colors).

General is still the place to chill.

I still have my OG iss account join date 2001. I feel like king tut in there, even kno I got like 400 posts, and 2 feedback :lol: well, I switched over too NT in like 03 n never looked back. Iss was more for introduction to the sneaker game, then it was NTs Jordan brand n Nike retro,, I don't eem collect kicks no more u can catch me in general, Philadelphia eagles thread, fantasy football thread, and some music threads ( usually they have to do wit anyone from the lox , state prop, dipset, ect) again doe, HBD NT, it is uncle snowies outside, I'm bout to make some tax free loot. Srs.

Way too many memories to name

Team kufi smacka
Harlem Shake story
Dude getting nexted
Neek

Off the top of the head

Woah at the Bastitch sighting. The amount of ethers this dude would deliver......and the amount of times he would ask someone to play golf with him and nobody would :lol:

Back
Top Bottom