1408 (Movie)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
all in one, i must say i was a bit shook watching that but anyone wannagive their opinion of what they think the end was all about??
and for those who haven't seen it hit up blockbuster lol

It was better then i thought it would be....basically once you go in you're done
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

It wasnt exactly what i expected it to be, but i still think it turned out pretty good.

old geezer in the vent scared the beejeezy out of me. People say he dies in the fire and the ending was a dream, but to me, it was just a little gift from SamJackson so he could always remember that it was real and they'd get his%@@@ if he wrote more books helping people to not believe in paranormal stuff.

I saw it when it came out, and I thought it was good. I thought they were doing a bit much when the room turned into a different environment.

That one dude that was seen in the window coming from behind got ALOT of people scared.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

old geezer in the vent scared the beejeezy out of me. People say he dies in the fire and the ending was a dream, but to me, it was just a little gift from Sam Jackson so he could always remember that it was real and they'd get his%@@@ if he wrote more books helping people to not believe in paranormal stuff.

spoiler for anyone that didnt watch:

the alternate ending has him dying in the fire

I like John Cusack, but i must say this movie is super wack.

If you're from Walpole, Weymouth, Hingham, Dedham, Canton, etc. etc..you are NOT from Boston

it was more funny than anything... dunno if id say it was good per say but it was definetly entertaining... and no he didnt die... the book had some ill stuffhappenin that the movie didnt have... it was minor +!@% but i woulda been funny...

the best part of the whole movie is after he endured the first 60 minutes and the room is brand new again... when he's on the phone wit theroom..."Why dont u just kill me!?" "Sorry sir all of our guests enjoy free will. If u like u can use our express checkout service." ::showsroom full of hagning nooses::

dope movie had me buggin .......he thought he killed the room but it got out in the recorder ....i dunno wat ending that was

Back
Top Bottom