Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Roast away...
roll.gif
quoted... so you can't edit your post while i find him and link him to this thread.

I looked for a little bit but couldn't find anything..I didn't try very hard though so I'm expecting someone on here will find something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

Originally Posted by bkdan1

laugh.gif
exactly

laugh.gif
This just maybe one of the biggest thread backfires ever,
second only to ElderWatsonDiggs's thread about himself being a lockdown 6'6 250 lb cornerback w/ fluid hips of course.
roll.gif

^ No I'm pretty sure the dude is still in high school..isn't that Jake Curdwin dude you posted in college?

Anyone wanna put money down that come monday afternoon, OP will make a thread about how he got his %+% beat by the dude he wanted to roast
laugh.gif
?

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

at least he's playing in the game while you're taking pictures from the bench
grin.gif
real $+!*+%@ talk

OP go to bed its Saturday and Im sure you have church in the morning lad

damn nt why couldnt we just roast the dude, gotta be all sympathetic n crap...SOFTIES
smh.gif

"well looks like he's playing why you're on the bench"

"OP did he cuff your girl?"

"OP you mad?"

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I FOUND THE OP..[/color]

His name is Jake Ehlers which is why his NT name is Jehlers02. He's a Junior at Franklin High School in Milwaukee,Wisconsin. From the stuff you guys provided in this thread, his facebook description matches perfectly.

v6i74i.jpg

I'm looking through his Facebook friends as you read this to find the player he tried to get us to roast in this thread
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

His name is Jake Ehlers which is why his NT name is Jehlers02. He's a Junior at Franklin High School in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. From the stuff you guys provided in this thread, his facebook description matches perfectly.

v6i74i.jpg

I'm looking through his Facebook friends as you read this to find the player he tried to get us to roast in this thread
pimp.gif
ohSNAP.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

His name is Jake Ehlers which is why his NT name is Jehlers02. He's a Junior at Franklin High School in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. From the stuff you guys provided in this thread, his facebook description matches perfectly.

v6i74i.jpg

pimp.gif
www.myspace.com/imapimp434

Back
Top Bottom