16 Personalities...

took this test yesterday out od curiosity and was blown away with the accuracy, also been getting into deeper astrology
/ numerology and yet all these things paint me in a similar realm, ESPECIALLY career wise. :smh:

INTP

One of the few bottlenecks that INTPs impose upon themselves is their restless fear of possible failure. No other personality type worries that much about missing a piece of the mental puzzle or overlooking some crucial fact that might lead to a better solution. Unlike their more confident INTJ or ENTJ cousins, INTPs could spend ages reflecting on their actions. Even when an INTP is arguing with someone, this should be taken with a grain of salt – they might as well be arguing with their own mind.

Hmm, I do this a lot.

This describes me.

I took the test a few times some years back and every result was INTP. INTP :pimp:

Last edited:
This all seems like Barnum effect ****.

Thats what I thought at first when I didnt really identify with the typing a test gave me. Did my research, found out I was mistyped and delved deeper into it and realized there is at least some credence to mbti. Its helped me better understand myself, as well as others.

I'm an avid fan of this type of personality test - myers briggs, jung...

And everytime I take this test I feel I will get a different result but it's always the same...

INFJ....but this time INFJ-T

ENTP-T

Debater? Moi?

I don't really see it as I read through the profile.

But then again by disagreeing I'm kinda proving it true.

Everytime i do a test i get a different one.

But i mostly connect with INTP so i call myself that.

I dont think its super black and white though, as in there can be mixes of 2 or 3. They say INTPs arent that emotional, which is the opposite for me. But i do get a lot of situations where people have said I didnt care about other peoples emotions. So i think i just have more emotions than a usual INTP but also kind of process them a little different than the other types. Cause I often see myself being overempathetic (compared to others) and no one noticing.

so a bunch of y'all are this rare personality type? :rolleyes :lol:

The fronting is insane on this forum :lol:

I've gotten different answers when I do it, so I'm gonna do it a few times and see what I get ina average .

so a bunch of y'all are this rare personality type? :rolleyes :lol:

The fronting is insane on this forum :lol:

I've gotten different answers when I do it, so I'm gonna do it a few times and see what I get ina average .

your logic is flawed. have you ever thought that the people who didn't get the rare personality type just don't post about it as frequently as the people who get the rare personality type? why would someone front about this lol

this the same forum where in the past week three different Nters lied about being black and were later exposed as being white. Who would do that?

This the same forum where dudes have posted pics of their girlfriends only for to exposed they jacked the pictures from other Nters. Who does that?

It's been proven in countless threads over the years, y'all lie to kick it. Who does that, **** I think most of y'all exaggerate the hell out yourselves. In my ten years I see the same humble brag threads time and time and time again.

Why would they front about this, you must have forget where you at :lol:

Back
Top Bottom