16 years later, I got em

Sorry for the lame, but I'm just hype on how good I'm feelin right now. 8)

Reebok Questions...

I remember back in grade school wantin these so bad but never got them... time went on and I sorta forgot about them. Then after I come back from a short break in the sneaker game I find out they re-released them and I missed out again.

Picked up a pair today and I gatta say the feeling is incredible- getting something for yourself that you never got as a kid is the best feeling I've had in a while. I might just go out and buy a remote control car and some other **** I missed out on as a kid.

I wish they would release the ALL WHITE high version that Iverson wore during his rookie season. I've never seen those.

I had the ALL BLACK and gold pair when I was in 8th grade. Those were awesome...

I just want the other two Air Max Penny 1 OG Colorways to release.

The carbon fiber flightposite 1 would be nice too

I really don't support obsessing over kicks, but I do support this thread.

The feeling from gettin the sneaks you woulda, shoulda, coulda had is definitely appreciated.

Congratz.

Did you pick up OG's or retro's? If retros go ahead and lock this trash up.
There's nothing "trash" about this thread. Just because you have a retro instead of an OG doesn't necessarily make it any less riveting than it should be.

I just can't understand anyone getting hyped for something that isn't the same as what you wanted when you were younger. If you wanted something so bad for so long why would you settle for a retro when with the correct time and effort you could obtain the original.

To each his own though...

Not mad at you in the least bit.

When the Foamposite Ones first came out, I was in the 7th grade. You couldn't tell me they wasn't the greatest thing to happen to feet since socks. There was no way on earth my parents were gonna drop that kind of bread on some sneakers that I was going to grow out of in a year. So, I cut the little pic out of Eastbay and put it my wallet, for one day, I will order those shoes. I walked around with that pic in my wallet till I was 21 years old. I just got the Foams this last release. I just let them sit on the night stand next to my bed so they could be the first and last thing I see everyday. Mind you, I was 28 at the time.

The passion is appretiated if its legit.

glad you buying what you like, not hype beatin it up, ai is my favorite player of all time , sorry bron bron :\

I had the all white Questions in the 5th grade. I beat them to death.

Did they have the icy blue soles and were they highs? as far as i knew they never dropped. Maybe later on, but not during the first run and I live in philly, we got every colorway.

I just can't understand anyone getting hyped for something that isn't the same as what you wanted when you were younger. If you wanted something so bad for so long why would you settle for a retro when with the correct time and effort you could obtain the original.
To each his own though...
bc its not a jordan retro where they usually tweek something to go along w the inconsistent quality. the questions that just released are def great quality and look identical to the ogs. ive seen some where the honeycomb is off but most have been spot on. plus. i wouldnt want to wear a 16 yr old shoe that will most likely fall apart anyways. y do u think a lot of people buy retroes in the 1st place?

Last edited:
i remeber i saved up a bout $150 from cutting grass all summer, and when those came out we had a family vacation to mall of america, i bought the low top white/blue toe ones, and got a eddie george titans jersey lol i think i was in 6th or 7th grade

i remeber i saved up a bout $150 from cutting grass all summer, and when those came out we had a family vacation to mall of america, i bought the low top white/blue toe ones, and got a eddie george titans jersey lol i think i was in 6th or 7th grade

:lol: i feel ya. That was prob your go to outfit that whole year. Those were the good old days.

Back
Top Bottom