17 Year Old Girl Convinces Friend To Commit Suicide, Then Acts Like She Cares, Faces Manslaughter Ch

pardon my ignorance but can someone explain to me how idling his truck gave him carbon monoxide poisoning.  thought you had to be in enclosed area like a garage?

pardon my ignorance but can someone explain to me how idling his truck gave him carbon monoxide poisoning.  thought you had to be in enclosed area like a garage?

You run a hose from the exhaust into the car.

Probably wanted someone to stop him or he would have done it somewhere other than a Kmart parking lot

Last edited:
The way he killed himself got me too, but this girl is crazy she talked this kid into killing himself. Covina and rich were making fun of it today it was damn funny

shorty wild evil.

with that said....i dig the power aspect. That manipulation and mind control is impressive.

I don't think she'll be found guilty. She wasn't a form of authority to him. Just a peer. He had the option to ignore her. She'll be fine.
Charles Manson didn't kill anyone either...she needs to get years like that.knowing our country she'll probably get off .

Last edited:
I just read the whole account on Washington Post. What a literal evil demon.

Try to use looks to get off. POS.

she deserves to have her name out in public but i dont see why its illegal 

kid was mentally soft 

RIP though 
Wait what?
compare it to being a racist, its legal to be a racist but if the public finds out they will treat you differently

she doesnt deserve jail because she didnt do anything legally wrong but the public will now treat her differerntly because of the kind of person that she is 

Back
Top Bottom