$175 One-Way to Paris (NYC / LA / Ft Laud)

It is. From NY anyway. It's select dates but there's decent selections (gotta look at flights in Sept and beyond). Summer will be extra $.

I'm bout to go by myself

I like to travel by myself nobody hold you back b

How long passport take to get??

Last edited:
Once you get there. Wow. Unless you know people, you might as well sleep on the streets. Fun while it lasts if you can sustain hostil amenities. A trip to Spain is much much more. I'd be optimistic If u can slum it out.

Once you get there. Wow. Unless you know people, you might as well sleep on the streets. Fun while it lasts if you can sustain hostil amenities. A trip to Spain is much much more. I'd be optimistic If u can slum it out.

Soooooooo

Bad idea?

I don't see how getting the new experience of going to Paris is a bad idea. So what if you don't know anyone? Go out there and immerse yourself in the culture so that you can take it all in.

Not so much a bad idea. But like a cheap superbowl ticket, think of sleep&shelter. Being @ a place is half the battle. I'd personally try a bus ride to Barcelona from Paris . That area is something else.

Or up to germany. Thinking on the fly is also half the battle with so many travelers in the area.

You save so much getting there. But spend it all back. It makes for a neutral trip IMHO.

Last edited:
Went To Paris last year...gonna hop on the LAX-CDG this year. Already got the hooks for he AirBnB from last time so I'm Gucci :pimp:

Not so much a bad idea. But like a cheap superbowl ticket, think of sleep&shelter. Being @ a place is half the battle. I'd personally try a bus ride to Barcelona from Paris . That area is something else.

Or up to germany. Thinking on the fly is also half the battle with so many travelers in the area.

You save so much getting there. But spend it all back. It makes for a neutral trip IMHO.

I'm sorry but I honestly do not understand, Paris is nice city from what I had heard personally besides NT........idc to go visit Germany or Spain at least I have no current interest right now.

What do you mean sleep and shelter? Its not a 3rd world city.......

Last edited:
theres no catch. they do nickel n dime additions on norwegian but u get a big carryon allotment n the planes are big new dreamliners. went lax->sweden and lax->paris last year on norwegian for ~600$ roundtrip both times.

def check paris out-if u grab an airbnb its not toooo bad $ wise

Back
Top Bottom