19 teens rob DC store and make away w. over $20,000 worth of denim....

What are the legalities of having a weapon in a store and getting it out upon emergencies? One quick shot into the ceiling or into a wall to scare them away seems like a good move. What about a baseball bat and start beating on the robbers? I guess if I ever own a store, I contact a lawyer and ask about what my rights are when they are being violated. Maybe even throw out a stink bomb or flash bang and get the crowd dispursed. Are non law enforcement officers allowed to use this sort of stuff?

If i was the store owner, i would have that AA-12 shotty on deck ready to blow them animals into pieces. Real talk. I hate ignorant teenagers, regardless of race, they are incoherent animals who have no place in this world.

If i was the store owner, i would have that AA-12 shotty on deck ready to blow them animals into pieces. Real talk. I hate ignorant teenagers, regardless of race, they are incoherent animals who have no place in this world.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

What are the legalities of having a weapon in a store and getting it out upon emergencies? One quick shot into the ceiling or into a wall to scare them away seems like a good move. What about a baseball bat and start beating on the robbers? I guess if I ever own a store, I contact a lawyer and ask about what my rights are when they are being violated. Maybe even throw out a stink bomb or flash bang and get the crowd dispursed. Are non law enforcement officers allowed to use this sort of stuff?

That seems like a terrible idea. How do you know that none of them are armed? You pull out your gun and give them reason to pull out theirs.* You can have my jeans. I just want to keep my life.

*Not stereotyping. Just saying in a hypothetical situation where 19 people are robbing a store.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

That seems like a terrible idea. How do you know that none of them are armed? You pull out your gun and give them reason to pull out theirs.* You can have my jeans. I just want to keep my life.

*Not stereotyping. Just saying in a hypothetical situation where 19 people are robbing a store.

Originally Posted by TENnAHALF

Probably already said already, but I don't mind saying it again. Next time that happens, put a bullet in one of their heads. Nobody will come back to steal again.

Imagine how ill that would've been if the store owner pulled out a big long shotty and left those kid's frail bodies looking all sloppy 
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by TENnAHALF

Probably already said already, but I don't mind saying it again. Next time that happens, put a bullet in one of their heads. Nobody will come back to steal again.

Imagine how ill that would've been if the store owner pulled out a big long shotty and left those kid's frail bodies looking all sloppy 
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Uh oh.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Uh oh.

Dang they scored. What can you even do though with that many people just cruisin through your store

Dang they scored. What can you even do though with that many people just cruisin through your store

That is so brazen, for real.
I work in retail and it's crazy the things I see. This chick grabbed a bottle of $50 perfume and ran out of the door. The sensor alarm went off of course and she just looked back and laughed. But I got her lic place #.
happy.gif

That is so brazen, for real.
I work in retail and it's crazy the things I see. This chick grabbed a bottle of $50 perfume and ran out of the door. The sensor alarm went off of course and she just looked back and laughed. But I got her lic place #.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom