19 yr old deuchebag assaults mom with a taco after she unplugs his xbox

indifferent.gif

I read the story on NT first then clicked the link to see if there was a pic. My exact reaction was yeah this deuchebag looks like the type of person to be adeuchebag

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

zackary_moir.jpg

roll.gif

This is EXACTLY what I picture xbox 360 players I'm playing against online look like. Supports my stereotype view of them completely. And they all soundthe same too, like they have the same voice that they trash talk with all the time and tell others they suck. I swear they're clones. Typical @%%##+*!%.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

This is what happens when parents wont discipline their children.
smh.gif

my fellow canadian asian brethren, i know you are no stranger to the belt and clothes hanger.
Chopsticks, Dusters, Extension cords, Billy club, what else did I get beat with.........?
how the hell did you take an L against some damn chop sticks. If im going to get beat I'm not going out without a fight.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

zackary_moir.jpg

roll.gif

This is EXACTLY what I picture xbox 360 players I'm playing against online look like. Supports my stereotype view of them completely. And they all sound the same too, like they have the same voice that they trash talk with all the time and tell others they suck. I swear they're clones. Typical @%%##+*!%.

LMAOO SOO TRUE BUT I BET SHE WOULDNT HAVE CALLED THE COPS IF HE WOULD OF HAD A JOB

I don't understand how getting slapped with a taco is a call to the police.

Really how much can it hurt?

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

zackary_moir.jpg

roll.gif

This is EXACTLY what I picture xbox 360 players I'm playing against online look like. Supports my stereotype view of them completely. And they all sound the same too, like they have the same voice that they trash talk with all the time and tell others they suck. I swear they're clones. Typical @%%##+*!%.
laugh.gif
same thing i was thinking

That's pathetic, what kind of 19 year old gets his xbox taken away in the first place? He should be old enough to behave on his own and respect his parentsbetter than that. Who uses a taco anyway?

This whole thread got me rollin for real

but yo my mom would have just punched me in the face so I aint wildin liike that

let it be my kid if i had any, whoop !%+!!! beat down! I would have blood on my shirt and kitchen if anything..

Originally Posted by eghckk

"I got taco all over my shirt and kitchen"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It took him throwing a taco at her for her to reach her limit? really? white parents FTL no offense. She should of whooped that kids !!$ a long time ago.

yeh those damn white parents.. fathers around raising there sons and !!*+ and those damn moms who dont beat their kids. something wrong with them whitefolk.

Originally Posted by supmyhats2big

Originally Posted by eghckk

"I got taco all over my shirt and kitchen"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It took him throwing a taco at her for her to reach her limit? really? white parents FTL no offense. She should of whooped that kids !!$ a long time ago.

i see what you did there...
nerd.gif

yeh those damn white parents.. fathers around raising there sons and !!*+ and those damn moms who dont beat their kids. something wrong with them white folk.

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Man, if I were to throw a taco at my mother. I'd for sure catch a swift swiftbeat down or at least an attempt at one.[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]- I'm black if that matters.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom