1992 MICHAEL JORDAN DREAM TEAM OLYM JERSEY!!! 120$$

woodro

Banned
prolly going to get in trouble for this but i really want everyone to have one for watever reason...anyway its a mj dream team jersey that jus released recently its retailing 120$.ppl were unsure if it was stitched but it most definitely is, its a beautiful jersey over here, long tho...duplicate photo from olym 7 forum, but no one looking in there any more really, GET THIS JERSEY!!

MAN HECK YES THEY R!!! FNL.COM
ITS APPARENTLY 80.00$ VERSION TOO, THAT ONE IS NOT STITCHED HOWEVER

1. there's already a thread about this Jersey
2. They damn sure didn't wear v necks in 92 :x
Cool if u like it but to me its way tacky , if your gonna do a throw back make it resemble what was actually worn

^^ur prolly older tho, i barely remember '92 anyway...its a decent jersey, kinda expensive but its cool if u want a jersey with the shoes...and did not kno of other thread

wasnt direccted to you bro, but yea the jersey fresh for jus to have.it it kinda expensive

Ugh those jerseys are look super fugazzi. :x:x The overall cut and look of them looks NOTHING like the ones from 1992. I'll take my old school champions jersey over those any day!

Ugh those jerseys are look super fugazzi.
sick.gif
:x The overall cut and look of them looks NOTHING like the ones from 1992. I'll take my old school champions jersey over those any day!
this is what im talking about need one of those jerseys in my life.
smokin.gif

Should of copped the ones they sold a few years ago. Nike retroed the dream team jerseys and made so many that they hit stores like Marshall's and Ross. Better than the garbage that's out right now which isn't even the same type of style jersey.

After seeing pics on ebay. Was tempted, but Nike changed too much. I would have been cool with only the v-neck change if stripes would of still been all around.

Last edited:
I want the Ray Allen Oly Jersey to match my VIs tho
but the Jersey I want most is the '96 All Star Game jordan jersey! And hopefully the Carolina XIs to be reretroed alongside

Last edited:
Almost bought this jersey the other day, until I saw the cut. It is beautiful, minus that.
Oh well, I guess my hunt for a '92 joint continues. :rolleyes

i know i'll be in the minority on this but i think the new version of the jersey is infinitely nicer than the original. putting the old design on a new jersey gives it new life. the printing on the original jerseys was way too large, those old rounded halfway down your chest jerseys always looked terrible, and the jerseys from then had a very boxy (short and wide) silhouette.

from a purely objective standpoint of looking at what's in front of me, the new version s***s on the original. i do understand that it completely destroys the nostalgic idea of re-releasing the jersey though.

II got the one with the gold lining that came out a few years back. Much better quality then this years.

these jerseys suck for the price... the back is super thin and see through...

Back
Top Bottom