1993 Production Sample Jordan IX - A glimpse at what the IX could have been...

im actually really glad they changed up the design haha. these kinda loko like team jordans imo :tongue:

im actually really glad they changed up the design haha. these kinda loko like team jordans imo :tongue:

sick.gif
sick.gif
 Good thing they redesigned these

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Thank you for sharing.  Great to see posts like this still exist in the Jordan forum.
Word. I'm always glad to see something of actual historical substance in here.

Also, to the dude who said the world wasn't ready for argyle in '93...completely agree.

Is it just me or do these have a very suspect Dub-Zero looking heel tab and ankle cut? I know you can make the argument that they're influenced by the VIs, but look at the ankle cut...and especially with the argyle print and then the all-over print on the Dub Zeros.

Maybe the Dubs had another influence on the DL...or maybe these IXs were later samples? Anything is possible...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Thank you for sharing.  Great to see posts like this still exist in the Jordan forum.
Word. I'm always glad to see something of actual historical substance in here.

Also, to the dude who said the world wasn't ready for argyle in '93...completely agree.

Is it just me or do these have a very suspect Dub-Zero looking heel tab and ankle cut? I know you can make the argument that they're influenced by the VIs, but look at the ankle cut...and especially with the argyle print and then the all-over print on the Dub Zeros.

Maybe the Dubs had another influence on the DL...or maybe these IXs were later samples? Anything is possible...

Back
Top Bottom