1995. A pretty good year for Nike.

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Originally Posted by kingjames1212

NT, does anybody remember the name of the shoes Will is wearing in this episode. I believe that they came out in '95 but I could be wrong. I have been trying to find the name for years....... Any help would be appreciate it.

Dang i cant remember the name of those joints, they reminded me of the Nike Air Max DT but better.
They look like the Speed Turf Max, but I'm not positive (borrowed pic).

269345867.jpg

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Originally Posted by kingjames1212

NT, does anybody remember the name of the shoes Will is wearing in this episode. I believe that they came out in '95 but I could be wrong. I have been trying to find the name for years....... Any help would be appreciate it.

Dang i cant remember the name of those joints, they reminded me of the Nike Air Max DT but better.
They look like the Speed Turf Max, but I'm not positive (borrowed pic).

269345867.jpg

Yup, those are the kicks!!!!  Man, I wish I could get my hands on some of these baby's.  They are sweeeeeeeeeeeettttttt

I had those air uptempo all black back in '96 senior year...I love those #*++*% shoes.....I threw them away a few years later knowing I shouldn't be doing it.... :/

seeing these pics reminds me I'm not wrong in thinking that the 95/96 was the best years. Im wearin AM 95's as I type this lol

the only downside to those years was loosing Pac and Eazy

wish i aint a student back then and getting money. i would have copped eveyrthing that dropped that year! 95 is not the best year for sneakers alone. imho its the best year for nba & hiphop as well...

nostalgia!

peace

They are all retros.

Air Jordan XI Retro (2000)
Air Max Uptempo (2000)
Air Max Penny (2000) notice the seam in the rear Air Max element
Air Max '95 (2003)
Air Zoom Flight (2008)
Air Griffey Max (2009)

I have OG pairs of the XI, Penny and Uptempo but they aren't DS.

I am working on desktop sized pics, but have other images that need post processing that is higher in priority right now.

My girlfriend had black Nike hi-tops in 1995 that looked similar to Nike Air CB34 Charles Barkleys [Blk/Wht] but we swear it read "UPTEMPO" on the mid sole. Does anyone remember these? Any help at this point, is appreciated. It's driving us nuts. Thanks! Yes, 1995 killed it.

I remember this was the year my older cousin got a job and would go to the mall and cop sneakers every paycheck, when he came home with those jason kidds and Jordan 11 i was like damn...

Back
Top Bottom