1996 bred 11 LC

even if I have the soles re glued?
Dude why drop this $ on a pair of kicks your gonna have to "fix" over and over? These are not for wearing man they are DS, in beautiful condition and 20 yrs old..Separation may not be your only issue here..

Why do peeps insist on looking for OGs to wear? They are collector pieces at this point guys. That's why they make retros..Dudes buy them to wear, just to impress other dudes then ruin them taking a pair out of the rotation for a true collector to own.. IMHO that's just foolish. Not to mention half of the new breed wouldn't even know what they are looking at.. They gonna try and tell you they're fake because the PL cut is high and a Jumpman is backwards.

Nothing personal OP just my little rant for the day..

Last edited:
Dude why drop this $ on a pair of kicks your gonna have to fix over and over? These are not for wearing man..Separation will not be your only issue here..but do you..

What other problems? Only thing I know about older 11's is the separation.

These may be wearable, but not for long. I wear my 2001 pair occosionaly and they are fine. It really depends on how they were stored. If they were kept in a cool dark place, they should be okay. Unless you are gettin them for a good price, i would pass. If you want a pair to wear just buy a pair of cdps or '12s.

actually just tried that lol, didn't find anything
You can go on youtube and look up restoremysneakers. They have tons of things for the 11's, usually these just have midsole separation. Lol must be nice, most of us have to deal with the hassle of sole swapping when all you have to do is reglue [emoji]128514[/emoji]

You can go on youtube and look up restoremysneakers. They have tons of things for the 11's, usually these just have midsole separation. Lol must be nice, most of us have to deal with the hassle of sole swapping when all you have to do is reglue [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thanks man

What other problems? Only thing I know about older 11's is the separation.
Well its a 50/50, but the PL may crack, the foam on the insides will turn to sand bc its more than likely dry rotted by now so after you wear them the shape will start to look weird, bubble may have issues.. Loss in value- A worn and "fixed" pair of OGs are pretty much worthless to a collector so their value plummets..

IF you REALLY want a pair of OGs to wear, I would look for a gently worn pair that has already been through the "break in" period. They will have less issues in the long run and they will cost you less offsetting your cost for wearing them.   

Already have a 2012 pair, Bred 11's are my favorite shoe, so these are a grail to me

Last edited:
Already have a 2012 pair
laugh.gif
 nice.

These shoes are legit. If you want them, then buy them. Just know that they are not going to be wearable.

Back
Top Bottom