1st 0_0 Actual Pics of AJII Designed By S. Brenton

Yiiikes :frown:
frown.gif
Authentic Air Jordans and Nikeswww.allthingsjordan.comwww.allthingsnike.com

The color scheme is not for me but the design is nice. I hope a lot of others like these since they are for a good cause.

Quote:
Is there an official release date for these yet? I can't find it in the Release Dates post, probably because it's not listed.

^^^^ they are supposed to drop november 9th
4 sale ds retro xi's size 13 black/red

retro ix's white/black size 13

Quote:
It's gonna be the standard for every retro from now on because JB doesn't want to pay NIKE to use Nike/NikeAIR on there sneakers

thats the most ******ed thing i have ever heard. why do people still think this?

have you ever looked at the bottom of a jordan box?

jordan is simply a branch of nike, why would nike have to pay itself for their own logo?
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

... so how are the quality on these
"Ain't got no dreads , got a big *** head ; now shake them dreads while i shake my head"- San Quinn... forreal i got a size 8 head tho

I love the II's but loathe that colorway regardless of the cause.
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

What's the concept behind this shoe? How much will it cost?
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Miami-305!!​

an ugly shoe is an ugly shoe...even if its for a charitable cause.
For Sale/Trade
DS Jordunk VIII size 13 $75

Wanted:
DMP XI size 12 new or used
Black Cement III size 12-12.5 new or used

you know there actually pretty nice from these pics compared to the last pics. he has some good ideas.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

The kid did a phenominal job, but it's not my style in particular.

That kid still deserves props, nonetheless.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

I'm copping
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

im coppin these love the artwork
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
GET WELL SOON #14​

Thanks for sharing the pics, the color combo is atrocious....
In the event of my demise, when my heart can beat no more, I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I had lived 4, I will die before my time because I feel the shadow's depth, so much I wanted 2 accomplish, before I reached my death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility and wiped the last tear from my eyes
I loved all who were positive In the event of my Demise 2pac

I don't necessarily love the color, but to support a charity, I will defiently grab a pair.
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Prov. 8:28 I was there when "he established the clouds above and fixed securely the fountains of the deep," Anybody heard about the significance of this on the shoe?
Team PhD.

Back
Top Bottom