1st Page Update **NYC RELEASE EVENT TONIGHT 1/7** DJ Premier X Nike Air Force 1 Pics

Originally Posted by arisorous

heres mine... love it.. bought the single cus i wasnt feelin the DJ am's. Primo's the %$+... one of the most humble dudes i ever met.
QFT, dude was down to earth as all hell. Had a nice convo with him about his last gig in Shibuya and DJ Deckstream, guy couldn't have beenfriendlier.

Btw, nice midsole tag, wish I had gotten him to do that too!!!

sneakerhead has the DJ Premier 134.99 shipped 9.5-14 they never had anythingsmaller
mad.gif
smh.gif

http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-air-force-one-dj-premier-retro-lifestyle-shoes395178001.html

HJDM wrote:

heres mine... love it.. bought the single cus i wasnt feelin the DJ am's. Primo's the %$+... one of the most humble dudes i ever met.
QFT, dude was down to earth as all hell. Had a nice convo with him about his last gig in Shibuya and DJ Deckstream, guy couldn't have been friendlier.

Agree ... That midsole is looking real NICE
pimp.gif

I still gotta pick up them Forces. A S A P b4 its too late.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

HJDM wrote:

QFT, dude was down to earth as all hell. Had a nice convo with him about his last gig in Shibuya and DJ Deckstream, guy couldn't have been friendlier.

Agree ... That midsole is looking real NICE
pimp.gif

I still gotta pick up them Forces. A S A P b4 its too late.
mad.gif

too bad you're bay area, i know undefeated still had a few sizes laying around.. apparently they didn't sell as well as the AM's buteh.
eyes.gif
quality was SIGNFICANTLY better on the premos tbh

^^^ Yes I agree. I seen them Premos in person and they were
pimp.gif

just thought they were going to sit at my spot and I was going to go back today to cop , but I was wrong
mad.gif

thnx guys... not hyping up the shoe, but it meant more to me than the AM's just cus he inspired me as a DJ and a beatmaker (for fun).

Back
Top Bottom