2-11 Powerball $325,000,000 vol Tax Return? lol

I'm ready 
pimp.gif

Got my quick pick ticket yesterday. Gonna go to the local deli to get my own numbers on a ticket as well.

If anyone wins can they buy me an e30 BMW M3. Thats all i want.

Real talk, if I actually do win the jackpot, I'll make a thread about it and PayPal $5,000 each to the first 25 people who respond.

If I win, I'll buy niketalk and hold a contest every month giving away various big ticket prizes.
Ill even start something to help you guys pay for school. Got too many dumb NTers that need da tuition money. Niketalk Scholarship program for baby paws just like me
pimp.gif

Me and Moms are going to buy tickets too ...

Good luck to my NT fam. Hopefully one of us win it.

If i somehow win, i got yall...

Originally Posted by megatron

If I win, I'll buy niketalk and hold a contest every month giving away various big ticket prizes.
Ill even start something to help you guys pay for school. Got too many dumb NTers that need da tuition money. Niketalk Scholarship program for baby paws just like me
pimp.gif

I.....think.....I see what you did there.

I will pick up a ticket today after work.  If i win i will gladly donate money to NT to get off yuku

Lets do it! I work i customer service selling Lotto Tickets at my job. People buy those things like crazy and yet I don't bother to buy any tickets for myself  
indifferent.gif
.  Love to win $250 mil though 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom