2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

@daaznfella,
you might not get cancelled. I remember i ordered the royal blue foams super late on footaction usa...oh wait, it was a backorder with them sorry.

its like you're telling me a great story....then the plot twist came at the very end....
we will see, they sent me a confirmation email and all that so yeah, i mean at the end of the day, they're just shoes right?

For everyone in the PITTSBURGH area..Monroeville Mall will be opening at 8 am. Get there early they only have 12 pairs. However, Sneaker Villa in downtown Pittsburgh said they got "quite a few" pairs and will be opening up at 10 am I believe. Dude at Monroeville mall made it seem like you'd be wasting your time if you went there so I'd stick with Sneaker Villa.

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by daboyprince23

whats NDC?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No Damn Chance..... 
exactly
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

@daaznfella,
you might not get cancelled. I remember i ordered the royal blue foams super late on footaction usa...oh wait, it was a backorder with them sorry.

its like you're telling me a great story....then the plot twist came at the very end....
we will see, they sent me a confirmation email and all that so yeah, i mean at the end of the day, they're just shoes right?

For everyone in the PITTSBURGH area..Monroeville Mall will be opening at 8 am. Get there early they only have 12 pairs. However, Sneaker Villa in downtown Pittsburgh said they got "quite a few" pairs and will be opening up at 10 am I believe. Dude at Monroeville mall made it seem like you'd be wasting your time if you went there so I'd stick with Sneaker Villa.

Got mine, NDC checkout confirmation page says checkout time 00:00
Must've typed my butt off, always says 00:01

Got mine, NDC checkout confirmation page says checkout time 00:00
Must've typed my butt off, always says 00:01

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Sz 11 was out in 2 mins for sure
frown.gif

more like a minute, I was on 12 on the dot, and made it through the pmt info via paypal and I got msg from NDC sold out sz 11 at 12:01

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Sz 11 was out in 2 mins for sure
frown.gif

more like a minute, I was on 12 on the dot, and made it through the pmt info via paypal and I got msg from NDC sold out sz 11 at 12:01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom