2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jzza4

A special "Good Looks" to the person who helped out my grandmother @ the Boynton Beach Mall and made sure she was out of harm's way while in line Saturday morning.

You know who you are.  If you are a NT member, hit me up.

That's some good stuff.

A special "Good Looks" to the person who helped out my grandmother @ the Boynton Beach Mall and made sure she was out of harm's way while in line Saturday morning.

Much respect to the employee knows how to treat the elderly, but wait ...why you puttin your grandma in harms way in the first place? I would never put my sweet, fragile grandmother in the mix with all those ruthless cats out there. I feel bad just leaving her at the post office by herself

Much respect to the employee knows how to treat the elderly, but wait ...why you puttin your grandma in harms way in the first place? I would never put my sweet, fragile grandmother in the mix with all those ruthless cats out there. I feel bad just leaving her at the post office by herself

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Greytoe23

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

True... I'm gonna wait it out
I hope so, but unless there are restocks, I don't see these being available for under $300.
restocks or no restocks, these foams will not go below $300 unless you get extremely lucky somehow.  as pairs thin out, the prices will only stay the same or rise(like the DB IV's).

yup... i think some ppl are forgetting that this was a qstrike releases not a gr... limited.. so unless they remake it sometime soon... gonna be a hot commodity

The hype must have got to you, just by them saying it was a quick strike release. Normally the same thing happens every foam release, limited across the country, more in DMV and New York.

The only difference would be the cough drops, but they were released three times.

I hope so, but unless there are restocks, I don't see these being available for under $300.
restocks or no restocks, these foams will not go below $300 unless you get extremely lucky somehow.  as pairs thin out, the prices will only stay the same or rise(like the DB IV's).

yup... i think some ppl are forgetting that this was a qstrike releases not a gr... limited.. so unless they remake it sometime soon... gonna be a hot commodity

The hype must have got to you, just by them saying it was a quick strike release. Normally the same thing happens every foam release, limited across the country, more in DMV and New York.

The only difference would be the cough drops, but they were released three times.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

the hype got to me? i been wanting these ever since i first saw a pic... i guess the fact that these sold out in 2 minutes doesnt make them any different? whatever

Originally Posted by Magic1978

the hype got to me? i been wanting these ever since i first saw a pic... i guess the fact that these sold out in 2 minutes doesnt make them any different? whatever

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Reds > Royals
Some people are going to get mad.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

Now that I actually have some time, I have to post my long +%! story. I went to FTA at one of the malls in BR last night and asked one of the employees how many Foams they were getting and he told me they had 12 pairs. I asked him how much to get them right then and he said "$400". Of course I told him hell no, so he went down to $350. I told him I was straight and that I'll just come back in the morn. Got back home and tried to cop the midnight release online, which didnt work out (also found out my iPhone is better to use than my Windows Desktop). So I woke up around 5 and made it to the mall around 5:30am. I was the ONLY person at the mall. As more and more ppl started showing up, I started to ask a few of them if they were getting the Foams too, but they were there for the Spiz'ikes! More ppl started coming, and security comes out and says doors aint opening until 8am, and we CANNOT line up at the entrance. So we go back to our cars and wait. So the guy comes back out with 2-3 more security officers and tell us we cant wait in the parking lot! So me and a few guys park on the other side of the bldg while some ppl actually left. We're seeing cars come and go, as security continued to turn ppl away. Then it came to a point were cars were coming, but not going, so we drove back to the entrance. I ended up parking next to this guy in a Tahoe and he rolls his window down and asked if I was getting the Spiz'ikes and I told him I was here for the Foams. He said he was too and that he already had "one" and was trying to get "another". I asked him what size he had and he said a 10, but he wears a 9.5. I told him thats the size I needed, and he told me dude said they aint have a 9.5. He said that the employee is selling them already and points to the same guy who tried to charge me $400 last night! The dude was in the parking lot, in his FTA uniform, with a pen and pad, going to different ppl asking how much are they willing to pay to get the Foams. So he comes by the guy I was parked by, and the guy tells him I needed the Foams too, so he tells me $300. I tell him I could have got them wks ago for $300, so he drops the price to $260 and I tell him I can swing that ($220+tax=$239.80 in LA). I tell him I have to go to the bank (since I only had my bank card) and I wud be right back. It didnt take me 5 min and I come back and security is now letting ppl line up! So I go from being the 1st person in line to about 34th! I see the guy I was parked by and he was just standing off to the side, so he tell me dude was gonna hold my pair. I asked him what size was he getting his 2nd pair and he says that he wasnt getting a 2nd pair, he had to get his 2nd shoe from the 1st pair! The dude from FTA also charged him $260 and since the dude wore a 9.5, he brought him one of the size 10 shoes to try on! He says all of this was sum BS, and he wudnt be surprised if I got in there and the guy sold the pair he was holding for me for a higher price. But he said if he didnt like the way the 10 fit, he wud just sell it to me (I have a few size 10 shoes). Anyway, we finally get in the store, security was only letting in 10 at a time. There we 2 guys in front of me that asked for the Foams and the dude told them they were out, me and the guy I was with walk up to the register right after them and the FTA employee pulls out our 2 pairs. So I give him the money, open the box and they were a 10.5! I told him I need a 10. He said if 10 is my size, I cud fit the 10.5. I told dude that I wear a 9.5, so the 10 wud be my .5 size up! He's hollering bout he thought I said 10.5, etc. so he gives me back my money. Well the dude I was with the whole time tries his on and says that his fit pretty perfect, so I may be able fo fit the 10.5. So I ask the employee for the 10.5 back, try it on, and it wasnt as big as I thought it wud have been. So I give the dude the money, and walk out at 8:30am.

With all that said, I have never been through all of that on release day (except for the Concords). I have waited in line maybe 2Xs before that, but never had to pay over retail for the shoes on release day! I understand paying extra to get them early, but now its pretty much impossible to pay retail on major releases now due to the employees scamming and hooking up whoever they want. I'm glad that I met the guy in the parking lot, cuz without him, I probably wouldnt have gotten a pair. But I've never been so upset over actually ending up with a pair of shoes.
You need the call corporate on that store immediately.
i would have spit in the dudes face, retail is 220 and footlocker is a retail store, you let that dude play you like he runs Footlocker. Footlocker always hires 9th grade drop outs who act like their elite working in a shoe store as if its not the same as working in rainbow or conway, its always fun to ask those dudes for all kinds of shoes to try on and then just leave 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

Now that I actually have some time, I have to post my long +%! story. I went to FTA at one of the malls in BR last night and asked one of the employees how many Foams they were getting and he told me they had 12 pairs. I asked him how much to get them right then and he said "$400". Of course I told him hell no, so he went down to $350. I told him I was straight and that I'll just come back in the morn. Got back home and tried to cop the midnight release online, which didnt work out (also found out my iPhone is better to use than my Windows Desktop). So I woke up around 5 and made it to the mall around 5:30am. I was the ONLY person at the mall. As more and more ppl started showing up, I started to ask a few of them if they were getting the Foams too, but they were there for the Spiz'ikes! More ppl started coming, and security comes out and says doors aint opening until 8am, and we CANNOT line up at the entrance. So we go back to our cars and wait. So the guy comes back out with 2-3 more security officers and tell us we cant wait in the parking lot! So me and a few guys park on the other side of the bldg while some ppl actually left. We're seeing cars come and go, as security continued to turn ppl away. Then it came to a point were cars were coming, but not going, so we drove back to the entrance. I ended up parking next to this guy in a Tahoe and he rolls his window down and asked if I was getting the Spiz'ikes and I told him I was here for the Foams. He said he was too and that he already had "one" and was trying to get "another". I asked him what size he had and he said a 10, but he wears a 9.5. I told him thats the size I needed, and he told me dude said they aint have a 9.5. He said that the employee is selling them already and points to the same guy who tried to charge me $400 last night! The dude was in the parking lot, in his FTA uniform, with a pen and pad, going to different ppl asking how much are they willing to pay to get the Foams. So he comes by the guy I was parked by, and the guy tells him I needed the Foams too, so he tells me $300. I tell him I could have got them wks ago for $300, so he drops the price to $260 and I tell him I can swing that ($220+tax=$239.80 in LA). I tell him I have to go to the bank (since I only had my bank card) and I wud be right back. It didnt take me 5 min and I come back and security is now letting ppl line up! So I go from being the 1st person in line to about 34th! I see the guy I was parked by and he was just standing off to the side, so he tell me dude was gonna hold my pair. I asked him what size was he getting his 2nd pair and he says that he wasnt getting a 2nd pair, he had to get his 2nd shoe from the 1st pair! The dude from FTA also charged him $260 and since the dude wore a 9.5, he brought him one of the size 10 shoes to try on! He says all of this was sum BS, and he wudnt be surprised if I got in there and the guy sold the pair he was holding for me for a higher price. But he said if he didnt like the way the 10 fit, he wud just sell it to me (I have a few size 10 shoes). Anyway, we finally get in the store, security was only letting in 10 at a time. There we 2 guys in front of me that asked for the Foams and the dude told them they were out, me and the guy I was with walk up to the register right after them and the FTA employee pulls out our 2 pairs. So I give him the money, open the box and they were a 10.5! I told him I need a 10. He said if 10 is my size, I cud fit the 10.5. I told dude that I wear a 9.5, so the 10 wud be my .5 size up! He's hollering bout he thought I said 10.5, etc. so he gives me back my money. Well the dude I was with the whole time tries his on and says that his fit pretty perfect, so I may be able fo fit the 10.5. So I ask the employee for the 10.5 back, try it on, and it wasnt as big as I thought it wud have been. So I give the dude the money, and walk out at 8:30am.

With all that said, I have never been through all of that on release day (except for the Concords). I have waited in line maybe 2Xs before that, but never had to pay over retail for the shoes on release day! I understand paying extra to get them early, but now its pretty much impossible to pay retail on major releases now due to the employees scamming and hooking up whoever they want. I'm glad that I met the guy in the parking lot, cuz without him, I probably wouldnt have gotten a pair. But I've never been so upset over actually ending up with a pair of shoes.
You need the call corporate on that store immediately.
i would have spit in the dudes face, retail is 220 and footlocker is a retail store, you let that dude play you like he runs Footlocker. Footlocker always hires 9th grade drop outs who act like their elite working in a shoe store as if its not the same as working in rainbow or conway, its always fun to ask those dudes for all kinds of shoes to try on and then just leave 
laugh.gif

I can do $300 but $400 or more is too much.
I think BabyJ's stated it already, if it were a true QS then shops would have sold them the minute they got them in. From what I hear the South got many pairs.
I'm so salty, everybody on Craigslist is asking $400.
30t6p3b.gif

I can do $300 but $400 or more is too much.
I think BabyJ's stated it already, if it were a true QS then shops would have sold them the minute they got them in. From what I hear the South got many pairs.
I'm so salty, everybody on Craigslist is asking $400.
30t6p3b.gif

Never Thought I would see the day when the foam hype would get like this....even homies on the West Coast are coppin foams...guess Nike knows what they're doing with marketing

Never Thought I would see the day when the foam hype would get like this....even homies on the West Coast are coppin foams...guess Nike knows what they're doing with marketing

indifferent.gif

You had your grandmother out there in this madness???? I swear, you kids have no remorse. 
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

You had your grandmother out there in this madness???? I swear, you kids have no remorse. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
saw this old lady with a neck brace on line for the concords 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Just be patient, the prices will drop to a little above retail + shipping in a few weeks. 

I remember royals going for $230-260 weeks after release date. I expect the same for the reds.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Just be patient, the prices will drop to a little above retail + shipping in a few weeks. 

I remember royals going for $230-260 weeks after release date. I expect the same for the reds.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
welcome-to-the-internet-please-follow-me-grandma-surf.jpg

Originally Posted by RetroSan

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
welcome-to-the-internet-please-follow-me-grandma-surf.jpg

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Got to the mall at 5:30am so I could cop from HoH at 8am..
I was about 30th in line.. Manager told me they had less than 50 so I thought I was good.
They ended up only handing out 28 tickets because employees took the rest.. 
mad.gif

I was dissappointed until the security told me that Sheikh had pairs available and that we would be first in line
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We were all presently surprised because Sheikh never announced they would be getting them.
To be honest.. I didnt think that the security knew what he was talking about and mixed these up with the Spizzikes.
We had to wait until the rest of the mall was opening but sure enough.. They had em. 13 pairs total.

Got my sz 10 and dipped.
Mission Accomplished.

I was right there in line with you then
laugh.gif

I had on the northface and the mariners fitted

which one were you?

nerd.gif

I was wearin a spurs snapback north face plasma and grey air max 2011..
I was second in line at Sheikh.. Were you the one talkin bout columbia xis?

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Got to the mall at 5:30am so I could cop from HoH at 8am..
I was about 30th in line.. Manager told me they had less than 50 so I thought I was good.
They ended up only handing out 28 tickets because employees took the rest.. 
mad.gif

I was dissappointed until the security told me that Sheikh had pairs available and that we would be first in line
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We were all presently surprised because Sheikh never announced they would be getting them.
To be honest.. I didnt think that the security knew what he was talking about and mixed these up with the Spizzikes.
We had to wait until the rest of the mall was opening but sure enough.. They had em. 13 pairs total.

Got my sz 10 and dipped.
Mission Accomplished.

I was right there in line with you then
laugh.gif

I had on the northface and the mariners fitted

which one were you?

nerd.gif

I was wearin a spurs snapback north face plasma and grey air max 2011..
I was second in line at Sheikh.. Were you the one talkin bout columbia xis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom