2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like the third release date, right
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

*waits for Wale sample pic*
laugh.gif

Pretty much been like this since the Eggplants. We'll see, I guess.

Didn't someone on here say they were thinking about slowing down on Foams next year? I didn't really believe it, seeing that Nike's making too much money off the hype.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

*waits for Wale sample pic*
laugh.gif

Pretty much been like this since the Eggplants. We'll see, I guess.

Didn't someone on here say they were thinking about slowing down on Foams next year? I didn't really believe it, seeing that Nike's making too much money off the hype.

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

if im not mistaken the red foam is next month ... the foam for feb is navy

Then we would already have picture and more information about the release.  But we don't.

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

if im not mistaken the red foam is next month ... the foam for feb is navy

Then we would already have picture and more information about the release.  But we don't.

It's gonna come down to Cement 4's or Red Foams,

Being a sneakerhead in a recession <<

It's gonna come down to Cement 4's or Red Foams,

Being a sneakerhead in a recession <<

THEY DROPPED THE ROYALS IN JAN. AND THEN THE PEWTERS IN FEB. THIS YEAR... A NAVY FOAM IN JAN. AND A RED FOAM IN FEB. IS A BIT BELIEVABLE IF THEYRE GOING FOR A PATTERN.... HOPE ITS TRUE.

THEY DROPPED THE ROYALS IN JAN. AND THEN THE PEWTERS IN FEB. THIS YEAR... A NAVY FOAM IN JAN. AND A RED FOAM IN FEB. IS A BIT BELIEVABLE IF THEYRE GOING FOR A PATTERN.... HOPE ITS TRUE.

Hmmm..that's not the date I heard. Guess I'll have to reach out to some people again.

Hmmm..that's not the date I heard. Guess I'll have to reach out to some people again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom