2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's crazy J, funny thing is I was so close to trying cop online....but my instinct told me head to footaction in Manhattan because they get very large shipments of everything and I've never left empty handed.

15% or not I'D be beyond pissed, its probably rare but stuff like that is why I've never copped a new release online. (except pre order)

That's crazy J, funny thing is I was so close to trying cop online....but my instinct told me head to footaction in Manhattan because they get very large shipments of everything and I've never left empty handed.

15% or not I'D be beyond pissed, its probably rare but stuff like that is why I've never copped a new release online. (except pre order)

This is why I said people do not camp all crazy, and try to resell in the DMV:
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

http://washingtonexaminer.com/local...lliam-after-arranging-facebook-meeting/243166

One of these kids was with their dad, and still got robbed. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by issa3032

How can the 15% be golden for anybody trying to get Foamposites? There's hardly anytime to enter in any coupon codes or anything cuz any Foams will sell out in 2 minutes.

google chrome and copy & paste can be ur best friends

Originally Posted by issa3032

How can the 15% be golden for anybody trying to get Foamposites? There's hardly anytime to enter in any coupon codes or anything cuz any Foams will sell out in 2 minutes.

google chrome and copy & paste can be ur best friends

Thanks for the UPS tracking trick! Foams and YOTD KD IVs will be here tomorrow! yessss

Thanks for the UPS tracking trick! Foams and YOTD KD IVs will be here tomorrow! yessss

Wore mine yesterday to store, back in box till summer, in other news traded my ds Chicago 10s today for barely worn electric blue foams, finally got them, been looking forever

Wore mine yesterday to store, back in box till summer, in other news traded my ds Chicago 10s today for barely worn electric blue foams, finally got them, been looking forever

Originally Posted by rrickrude

Just go to UPS.com and there should be a look up by reference tab......or google UPS by reference.
You input your NDC order number and then it will look up your shipment info.......

Thanks for the info.. Was able to locate mines...will be here this Friday!! AW yeah!!

Originally Posted by rrickrude

Just go to UPS.com and there should be a look up by reference tab......or google UPS by reference.
You input your NDC order number and then it will look up your shipment info.......

Thanks for the info.. Was able to locate mines...will be here this Friday!! AW yeah!!

Originally Posted by dartangion

Good Trade!  Elec blue foams are so much better than Chicago X

Originally Posted by dartangion

Good Trade!  Elec blue foams are so much better than Chicago X

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

These didn't sell out in the DMV like that. Now, don't get me wrong, they're not sitting but I visited a mall earlier and they still had a size 12. I told a fellow NT'er about it so he can grab them and trade for his size. People need to start talking to the employees because they may still have pairs in the back.

just bc u saw a lone size or 2 lingering at some random spot means nothing. these were long gone before same day they released. couple that with the sheer amount our area received and yeah... whatever ur on pass it down this way.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

These didn't sell out in the DMV like that. Now, don't get me wrong, they're not sitting but I visited a mall earlier and they still had a size 12. I told a fellow NT'er about it so he can grab them and trade for his size. People need to start talking to the employees because they may still have pairs in the back.

just bc u saw a lone size or 2 lingering at some random spot means nothing. these were long gone before same day they released. couple that with the sheer amount our area received and yeah... whatever ur on pass it down this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom