2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

I like I posted earlier I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHY YOU CALLED THE EMPLOYEE OUT BECAUSE IT'S TRUE THAT IS FUKED UP but I think it's also wrong that bought a pair from him first and then turned him in ? It's like this........ Let's say you buy dope from a kid .......you take it smoke it get high and then go off and call the cops on him for selling you the hope that you smoked and got high on? Maybe I'm not making sense but it seams like that employee is doing what he's doing because he sees that people are buying the shoes outside the mall so your pretty much feeding into the monster ? By the way there's no beef in this argument because it's just a honest conversation that I want to understand
The difference is he bought a legal item in a manner which would not be considered fair or just by most, and most likely doesn't follow the company's policy.

In the end, he did the right thing by buying his shoes. In the end, he got the extra money he paid back and the shoes. If he wouldn't have bought the shoes, he'd be Foamless and he also wouldn't have told corporate.

i copped a few pairs and i must say that these look alot better in person than they do in pics. i would even say they are one of the top 5 best looking foam ones imo. they do seem to run 1/2 size smaller than the recent royals and 09 eggplants, those are they only other foam ones i have to compare them to though. all in all a really dope shoe imo.

i copped a few pairs and i must say that these look alot better in person than they do in pics. i would even say they are one of the top 5 best looking foam ones imo. they do seem to run 1/2 size smaller than the recent royals and 09 eggplants, those are they only other foam ones i have to compare them to though. all in all a really dope shoe imo.

I've come to the conclusion that there still isn't any demand for these in the bay area, all the beasts thought they could become millionaires off this release.

I've come to the conclusion that there still isn't any demand for these in the bay area, all the beasts thought they could become millionaires off this release.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

lol

lol

Originally Posted by PoloPlaya

lol
^^foamless..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PoloPlaya

lol
^^foamless..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep
Please give this man a show on Public Access or Mav TV
Btw was that nomar garciaparra with a size 9?
P.S. - Love the 3D glasses
qnl3j9.gif

What a clown. same goes for all those dudes in line talking about the "galaxys"

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep
Please give this man a show on Public Access or Mav TV
Btw was that nomar garciaparra with a size 9?
P.S. - Love the 3D glasses
qnl3j9.gif

What a clown. same goes for all those dudes in line talking about the "galaxys"

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

These didn't sell out in the DMV like that. Now, don't get me wrong, they're not sitting but I visited a mall earlier and they still had a size 12. I told a fellow NT'er about it so he can grab them and trade for his size. People need to start talking to the employees because they may still have pairs in the back.

just bc u saw a lone size or 2 lingering at some random spot means nothing. these were long gone before same day they released. couple that with the sheer amount our area received and yeah... whatever ur on pass it down this way.
Marley - 12
Mondawmin - 8, 11.5
Arundel Mills - 13

So it's not just a random spot, it was a few "random" spots. Point is, there are pairs still out there but people can't find their size due to being too lazy to do any leg work and would rather be spoon fed any and all info. Answer this: During the Concord fiasco, could you drive around and find men's pairs still sitting in stores? Thanks
grin.gif

Man that hurts knowing there's a 13 just sittin somewhere waitin for someone to take it home and I can't do anything to help it....
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

These didn't sell out in the DMV like that. Now, don't get me wrong, they're not sitting but I visited a mall earlier and they still had a size 12. I told a fellow NT'er about it so he can grab them and trade for his size. People need to start talking to the employees because they may still have pairs in the back.

just bc u saw a lone size or 2 lingering at some random spot means nothing. these were long gone before same day they released. couple that with the sheer amount our area received and yeah... whatever ur on pass it down this way.
Marley - 12
Mondawmin - 8, 11.5
Arundel Mills - 13

So it's not just a random spot, it was a few "random" spots. Point is, there are pairs still out there but people can't find their size due to being too lazy to do any leg work and would rather be spoon fed any and all info. Answer this: During the Concord fiasco, could you drive around and find men's pairs still sitting in stores? Thanks
grin.gif

Man that hurts knowing there's a 13 just sittin somewhere waitin for someone to take it home and I can't do anything to help it....
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Mine just came in...

I had to try them on and take a pic since I haven't seen many other on-foot pics...

I'll wear them tomorrow.

Mine just came in...

I had to try them on and take a pic since I haven't seen many other on-foot pics...

I'll wear them tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom