2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accidentally scored a pair of red foams for myself, trying to guarantee a friend/fellow nt-er their pair:smile: karma and 1.

The "golden states" are beyond disgusting IMO. They look like bannanas. I could definitely imagine, LL cool J rocking the "golden states", 15 years ago with some FUBU gear.

i was able to secure two pairs myself... always gotta have on e to rock and one to stock... my stock collection is offically approaching 100 pairs... lovin it

i was able to secure two pairs myself... always gotta have on e to rock and one to stock... my stock collection is offically approaching 100 pairs... lovin it

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

I accidentally scored a pair of red foams for myself, trying to guarantee a friend/fellow nt-er their pair:smile: karma and 1.

The "golden states" are beyond disgusting IMO. They look like bannanas. I could definitely imagine, LL cool J rocking the "golden states", 15 years ago with some FUBU gear.
I owe you a big one for these!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I owe you a big one for these!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

want these so bad man. close to paying for these crazy reseller prices. trying hard not to and wait in hopes of the prices dropping though.

want these so bad man. close to paying for these crazy reseller prices. trying hard not to and wait in hopes of the prices dropping though.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

^^ That's just ridiculous, 315 is definitely a fair price....foam hype goin to these dudes head.

I hope someone bids for 500 and wins, then flakes on his thirsty ***!

laugh.gif
I used to do this on my old Ebay account.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

^^ That's just ridiculous, 315 is definitely a fair price....foam hype goin to these dudes head.

I hope someone bids for 500 and wins, then flakes on his thirsty ***!

laugh.gif
I used to do this on my old Ebay account.

Yeah the golden state doesn't look great compared to the eggplants or the red.  Red has been my fav so far.

Yeah the golden state doesn't look great compared to the eggplants or the red.  Red has been my fav so far.

got my pair in on Wednesday from a NTer for retail and shipping. Already wore them twice and love them.

you know who you are
pimp.gif

got my pair in on Wednesday from a NTer for retail and shipping. Already wore them twice and love them.

you know who you are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Prices are under $300 on ebay. I expect them to get close to retail in the next 1-2 weeks.
I really doubt it, but that would be a good look for everyone trying to grab em as close to retail as possible...

Prices are under $300 on ebay. I expect them to get close to retail in the next 1-2 weeks.
I really doubt it, but that would be a good look for everyone trying to grab em as close to retail as possible...

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

the Concords started selling less than $300 but they also cost $40 less.  Someone who sells these for less than $300 on ebay would only be making $30 after all the fees and shipping.  Totally not worth it..might as well keep them.

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

the Concords started selling less than $300 but they also cost $40 less.  Someone who sells these for less than $300 on ebay would only be making $30 after all the fees and shipping.  Totally not worth it..might as well keep them.

you guys in denial on the price falling obviously havent been around a long time.
ALL shoes bottom out in price (no necessarily retail) before eventually rising again. ALL SHOES.

this includes yeezys, space jams, foams inclusive.

you guys in denial on the price falling obviously havent been around a long time.
ALL shoes bottom out in price (no necessarily retail) before eventually rising again. ALL SHOES.

this includes yeezys, space jams, foams inclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom