2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by shindo03

Yunno bottom line whether I say I'm not getting them cause there $20 more..... you know when the time gets here everyone willl lol.... Especially the DMV area....

Yeah everyone will get em..... it goes without saying that a foam will sell well in the DMV

Originally Posted by m88tow

Yunno bottom line whether I say I'm not getting them cause there $20 more..... you know when the time gets here everyone willl lol.... Especially the DMV area....

Yeah everyone will get em..... it goes without saying that a foam will sell well in the DMV

sell out in the dmv u meant to say sell out pretty much instantly

Originally Posted by m88tow

sell out in the dmv u meant to say sell out pretty much instantly

rd is 2/4/12 and msrp $220?? these are dropping on my sis birthday. the royals were fine for $200 however they raised it by 20, im gonna
E-zpass-logo.gif

rd is 2/4/12 and msrp $220?? these are dropping on my sis birthday. the royals were fine for $200 however they raised it by 20, im gonna
E-zpass-logo.gif

First release of 2012 I'm looking forward to , these will be had
pimp.gif

Is the release date set in stone for the 4th of Feb.
nerd.gif

First release of 2012 I'm looking forward to , these will be had
pimp.gif

Is the release date set in stone for the 4th of Feb.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Seen an African with them on Fordham Rd. They cool. They shall be copped.
you sure they're the official joints and not the repainted crap they have in harlem? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Seen an African with them on Fordham Rd. They cool. They shall be copped.
you sure they're the official joints and not the repainted crap they have in harlem? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

mannnn I cant trust the pics right now... I need to see these in person before I copp...
man these are so dope in person, way better than pics, i was impressed.. a negative my boy that has them told me is that a scratch/scuff will be way more noticeable on this shoe cause of the finish. im still copping

Originally Posted by Nermindee

mannnn I cant trust the pics right now... I need to see these in person before I copp...
man these are so dope in person, way better than pics, i was impressed.. a negative my boy that has them told me is that a scratch/scuff will be way more noticeable on this shoe cause of the finish. im still copping

yeah it sucks about the price raise but i drew the line with the duncans.. these are comfy and will last longer than those but the only way to make a difference is not buy the shoe, thats not gonna happen so might as well get them for retail.. times have changed..

yeah it sucks about the price raise but i drew the line with the duncans.. these are comfy and will last longer than those but the only way to make a difference is not buy the shoe, thats not gonna happen so might as well get them for retail.. times have changed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom