2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im probably doubling up on these to be honest.
i love me some all red shoes.

Originally Posted by AME416

pimp.gif

What are Chicago Xs?

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by OMG

Worth every penny no pun intended 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i highly doubt it if you paid over $270.00 and there not from a authorized nike retailer 
from the way they look laced 

i would bet $240.00 tax included there a early release 

BUT HEY WHO AM I TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO 

ITS YOUR MONEY 

There are too many people like this on this site, how about you just enjoy the pic and keep it moving?

its a open forum champ

i'm not crazy about this color and the pic is not all that  

take your own advice and "keep it moving" 

i'm just stating my opinion

Your not stating an opinion at all genius your hating plain and simple. LOL @ "not crazy about this color", then keep it quiet

Originally Posted by OMG

Worth every penny no pun intended 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i highly doubt it if you paid over $270.00 and there not from a authorized nike retailer 
from the way they look laced 

i would bet $240.00 tax included there a early release 

BUT HEY WHO AM I TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO 

ITS YOUR MONEY 

There are too many people like this on this site, how about you just enjoy the pic and keep it moving?

its a open forum champ

Your not stating an opinion at all genius your hating plain and simple. LOL @ "not crazy about this color", then keep it quiet

its a open forum champ

thats my opinion all star you keep it quiet 
your trying to start sometime when there is nothing 

all chiefs and no indians on niketalk 

its a open forum champ

They're arriving in stores, tried to slip a pair on today but too many beasts in the mall with it being a 3 day weekend. So nice looking in person would like to double up but $189 out the door isn't as nice as $168 used to be for foams...

They're arriving in stores, tried to slip a pair on today but too many beasts in the mall with it being a 3 day weekend. So nice looking in person would like to double up but $189 out the door isn't as nice as $168 used to be for foams...

its a open forum champ

Homey your the one that came into this thread to hate on another poster about a shoe you dont even like, yousa clown! And its "something" not "sometime" LOL!!

Originally Posted by taxtow

$189??!! You Wish ! These Are $220 + Tax Bro Gonna Run You Around $240

Originally Posted by taxtow

$189??!! You Wish ! These Are $220 + Tax Bro Gonna Run You Around $240

its a open forum champ

Homey your the one that came into this thread to hate on another poster about a shoe you dont even like, yousa clown! And its "something" not "sometime" LOL!!

$220 Retail is A Little Bit Ridiculous! Nike Is Getting Really Carried Away With The Shoe Game Smh
THATS $240 AFTER TAX 
tired.gif
I Rather Save Up And Gets Some Loubutons, Gucci, Prada or Some High Fashion Shoes!

I Still Have DS Foamposites That I Still Didnt Even Wear Yet, And NIKE Have More Foamposites C.W Coming Out The +$%!!
Its Ridiculous !!! The Joy Of Having A BRAND NEW FOAMPOSITE ISNT EVEN THE SAME ANYMORE!!
tired.gif

I FEEL LIKE THE FOAMPOSITE GAME IS STARTING TO RESEMBLE THE AIR FORCE 1 GAME AND WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT STORY ENDS!! Lmaoooo
roll.gif

Def.ly On The Fence About This Release!

$220 Retail is A Little Bit Ridiculous! Nike Is Getting Really Carried Away With The Shoe Game Smh
THATS $240 AFTER TAX 
tired.gif
I Rather Save Up And Gets Some Loubutons, Gucci, Prada or Some High Fashion Shoes!

I Still Have DS Foamposites That I Still Didnt Even Wear Yet, And NIKE Have More Foamposites C.W Coming Out The +$%!!
Its Ridiculous !!! The Joy Of Having A BRAND NEW FOAMPOSITE ISNT EVEN THE SAME ANYMORE!!
tired.gif

I FEEL LIKE THE FOAMPOSITE GAME IS STARTING TO RESEMBLE THE AIR FORCE 1 GAME AND WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT STORY ENDS!! Lmaoooo
roll.gif

Def.ly On The Fence About This Release!

These look decent but not for $220+ tax
$233 for foams retail(MD sale tax)???? Might have to pass on these....

These look decent but not for $220+ tax
$233 for foams retail(MD sale tax)???? Might have to pass on these....

dam these are definetly a pair that will be a good idea to double up on.. retail is nothing compared to what prices are going to be after.. you see what cats are paying already... i hate the price hikes but these are just to nice to pass up...

dam these are definetly a pair that will be a good idea to double up on.. retail is nothing compared to what prices are going to be after.. you see what cats are paying already... i hate the price hikes but these are just to nice to pass up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom