2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Rightguard

i remember when the coppers came out i was the only person in the mall getting the shoes
Where is the mall In Alaska ?

I bet even in Alaska there is now foamposite hype 

Originally Posted by Rightguard

i remember when the coppers came out i was the only person in the mall getting the shoes
Where is the mall In Alaska ?

I bet even in Alaska there is now foamposite hype 

Originally Posted by nimhet

so my local FTL said they got them but only got a few pairs. I was able to walk in and walk out for the Royals and Pewters last year so hoping hypebeasts / resllers won't make this release a nightmare

This. I feel the same. I remember getting the royal blues back then not the new release by just walking in the store, same with the 2009 eggplants. I was lucky to get a pair of coppers but lately every release has been crazy. It seems to me every year that passes by it gets crazier
tired.gif
    im not an old head but i can see the madness in so called sneakerheads grow every year.

Originally Posted by nimhet

so my local FTL said they got them but only got a few pairs. I was able to walk in and walk out for the Royals and Pewters last year so hoping hypebeasts / resllers won't make this release a nightmare

This. I feel the same. I remember getting the royal blues back then not the new release by just walking in the store, same with the 2009 eggplants. I was lucky to get a pair of coppers but lately every release has been crazy. It seems to me every year that passes by it gets crazier
tired.gif
    im not an old head but i can see the madness in so called sneakerheads grow every year.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Thinking about trucking to Delaware to avoid sales tax. Distance from my house to de vs bmore is the same. Just a 5 toll to pay to de
Make sure you get there early, for the pine green release there were 100 heads in line for like 75 pair and the only store that gets them in the Christiana mall is the footlocker
I got there 4 hours before the doors opened and i was 8 in line

Thinking about trucking to Delaware to avoid sales tax. Distance from my house to de vs bmore is the same. Just a 5 toll to pay to de
Make sure you get there early, for the pine green release there were 100 heads in line for like 75 pair and the only store that gets them in the Christiana mall is the footlocker

comparo pic with '09 eggplants.  Obviously these are much "shinier" than eggplants.  Eggplants are more muted and matte- don't scream out as much, but the reds are really a thing of beauty.  Foam material isn't "that different"  if thats your only gripe, then I wouldn't let that keep you from this purchase IMO.

comparo pic with '09 eggplants.  Obviously these are much "shinier" than eggplants.  Eggplants are more muted and matte- don't scream out as much, but the reds are really a thing of beauty.  Foam material isn't "that different"  if thats your only gripe, then I wouldn't let that keep you from this purchase IMO.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I drove to Christiana for the pine foams like 3-4 hours after they released and they still had sizes. In fact, they still had numerous sizes left up until about 20 min. before I got there.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I drove to Christiana for the pine foams like 3-4 hours after they released and they still had sizes. In fact, they still had numerous sizes left up until about 20 min. before I got there.

I've been calling around and it seems Footaction will be receiving these; Footlocker and Champs won't. In fact, one of the guys said, "That's a Footaction shoe." For the China 9's, it seemed only Champs got them out of the Big Three.

I've been calling around and it seems Footaction will be receiving these; Footlocker and Champs won't. In fact, one of the guys said, "That's a Footaction shoe." For the China 9's, it seemed only Champs got them out of the Big Three.

yeah champs is supposed to be the store for good lebron 9 releases and foot action is supposed to be the go to store for foams. I'm just going to try my luck with NDC.... they rarely disappoint me.

yeah champs is supposed to be the store for good lebron 9 releases and foot action is supposed to be the go to store for foams. I'm just going to try my luck with NDC.... they rarely disappoint me.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Originally Posted by jzza4

Phone call to BX Sports today using a polite, correct English grammar voice:

(Me) Hi, did you get in the Red Foamposites?
(BX Sports) Saturday the 4th.
(Me) Are you selling them Saturday or selling as soon as you get in?
(BX Sports) We will sell them Saturday, first come first serve.

Phone call to BX Sports immediately after & using hood talk/slang:

(Me) You get them Red Foam joints yo?
(BX Sports) We are reserving em now, what sizes you lookin for?
lmaoo
roll.gif
roll.gif
  Damn shame
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
SOLD OUT ALREADY SMH

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Originally Posted by jzza4

Phone call to BX Sports today using a polite, correct English grammar voice:

(Me) Hi, did you get in the Red Foamposites?
(BX Sports) Saturday the 4th.
(Me) Are you selling them Saturday or selling as soon as you get in?
(BX Sports) We will sell them Saturday, first come first serve.

Phone call to BX Sports immediately after & using hood talk/slang:

(Me) You get them Red Foam joints yo?
(BX Sports) We are reserving em now, what sizes you lookin for?
lmaoo
roll.gif
roll.gif
  Damn shame
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
SOLD OUT ALREADY SMH

Just got confirmation from Nike's twitter that these will be a QS, no wonder so little stores are getting these
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

GL to all trying to get these, including myself
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Just got confirmation from Nike's twitter that these will be a QS, no wonder so little stores are getting these
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

GL to all trying to get these, including myself
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom