2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

This is what the foam hype has come too
30t6p3b.gif

dmv?
laugh.gif

just sad

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

These are dope but not worth 220 plus tax. **#@ is Nike thinking.

if these sell out which they will, it only supports Nike's decision making

Yeah I know that. I said it earlier its pure arrogance on nike's part. But people will still act a fool for 'em. Nike is testing the public and they'll keep doing it.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

These are dope but not worth 220 plus tax. **#@ is Nike thinking.

if these sell out which they will, it only supports Nike's decision making

Yeah I know that. I said it earlier its pure arrogance on nike's part. But people will still act a fool for 'em. Nike is testing the public and they'll keep doing it.

Looks like my store is doing a midnight release, Cant put the exact number out, but will say 70+ Doing a midnight release on the Spizike's too...People been calling asking about the "Obama Spizikes"
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Looks like my store is doing a midnight release, Cant put the exact number out, but will say 70+ Doing a midnight release on the Spizike's too...People been calling asking about the "Obama Spizikes"
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I think I'm gonna try my luck on Nikestore.com first, if that fails.. next day I'm headed to the Mall.

I would consider that, but I need to try on Foams because I vary in sizes. I have 11 1/2's and 12's, but never ordered online

I think I'm gonna try my luck on Nikestore.com first, if that fails.. next day I'm headed to the Mall.

I would consider that, but I need to try on Foams because I vary in sizes. I have 11 1/2's and 12's, but never ordered online

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I've been calling around and it seems Footaction will be receiving these; Footlocker and Champs won't. In fact, one of the guys said, "That's a Footaction shoe." For the China 9's, it seemed only Champs got them out of the Big Three.
that's totally false because my local FTL just said they have them
The only Footlocker in my area that I know for sure is getting them is House of Hoops.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I've been calling around and it seems Footaction will be receiving these; Footlocker and Champs won't. In fact, one of the guys said, "That's a Footaction shoe." For the China 9's, it seemed only Champs got them out of the Big Three.
that's totally false because my local FTL just said they have them
The only Footlocker in my area that I know for sure is getting them is House of Hoops.

30t6p3b.gif

after seeing that video. i wont even care if i miss out. i want to get them as trade bait. lames in that video

30t6p3b.gif

after seeing that video. i wont even care if i miss out. i want to get them as trade bait. lames in that video

Originally Posted by got shoes

For some reason, Ones usually run a little tighter than Pros.. hope that helps

Originally Posted by got shoes

For some reason, Ones usually run a little tighter than Pros.. hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom