2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These, The "dark blue" or basically "binary blue" foams dropping next year and the space jams all in quarter one 2012? Crazyness

These, The "dark blue" or basically "binary blue" foams dropping next year and the space jams all in quarter one 2012? Crazyness

Originally Posted by Shoeman2004

Since when was this confirmed? I thought the Ones next year are going to be Dark Navy not Binary Blue, the Space Jam foams have zero confirmation. And now there are work of new rainbow type colorway dropping in February. 

Originally Posted by Shoeman2004

Since when was this confirmed? I thought the Ones next year are going to be Dark Navy not Binary Blue, the Space Jam foams have zero confirmation. And now there are work of new rainbow type colorway dropping in February. 

Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-Metallic-Red-Black-2-600x448.jpg
Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-Metallic-Red-Black-3.jpg

Was hoping they would be the same red as on the Zoom Rookie's, looks like the same as the foam pros though

Congrats to all of who'll finally be able to get a pair

Was hoping they would be the same red as on the Zoom Rookie's, looks like the same as the foam pros though

Congrats to all of who'll finally be able to get a pair

i like them so if they drop i will try to get a pair but what about those yellow foam ones id liek to see those as well

i like them so if they drop i will try to get a pair but what about those yellow foam ones id liek to see those as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom