2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope wifey is ready to cop a pair for me on v-day, perfect gift for me. 
pimp.gif

I HATE that Gentry is the one "revealing" these.....#$%+ that dude.

....glad to finally see them and they didn't mess 'em up. Looking like 3 pairs for me.
smokin.gif

I HATE that Gentry is the one "revealing" these.....#$%+ that dude.

....glad to finally see them and they didn't mess 'em up. Looking like 3 pairs for me.
smokin.gif

Hmmmm. There are currently two different molds out there for the foams. Will we get the mold of the 2009 eggplants or 2010 eggplants??? 2009 had much better grooves and a brighter CW. The 2010's were down in quality. I've been waiting for these for about 2 years now, and if Nike efffs these up, I'm walking away from the game
30t6p3b.gif

Hmmmm. There are currently two different molds out there for the foams. Will we get the mold of the 2009 eggplants or 2010 eggplants??? 2009 had much better grooves and a brighter CW. The 2010's were down in quality. I've been waiting for these for about 2 years now, and if Nike efffs these up, I'm walking away from the game
30t6p3b.gif

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!! Thank God!!!! I've got to get two pairs of these!!!! This news just made my day for real

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!! Thank God!!!! I've got to get two pairs of these!!!! This news just made my day for real

Originally Posted by Blaze7

30t6p3b.gif

I ain't walking away but yes you are right about the 2009 being better, I would prefer that as well, but I doubt we get that. There will be more foams made than ever so they will try to cut corners as much as possible

30t6p3b.gif

I ain't walking away but yes you are right about the 2009 being better, I would prefer that as well, but I doubt we get that. There will be more foams made than ever so they will try to cut corners as much as possible

30t6p3b.gif
Foams made in Taiwan (example 2009) have the better mold, higher cut shoes, rounder shape, deeper groves, very close to the OG mold. Foams made in China (2010 Eggplants) use a mold that results in lower cut shoe, banana shape and shallow groves. 
-Unfortunately, right now all Foams are produced in China since it is much cheaper to do so. 

30t6p3b.gif
Foams made in Taiwan (example 2009) have the better mold, higher cut shoes, rounder shape, deeper groves, very close to the OG mold. Foams made in China (2010 Eggplants) use a mold that results in lower cut shoe, banana shape and shallow groves. 
-Unfortunately, right now all Foams are produced in China since it is much cheaper to do so. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom