2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
people on here,including myself think retail is too high, but trust me,people are having no trouble spending $325-400 for these eventhough rd is less than 2 weeks away....bought two pairs yesterday, sold one locally for $340 and made my pair retail....cant complain since theres no chance of me getting these on discount
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Easy pass on these.....saw them today and the electrolimes by 165th and jamaica ave.....not feeling the shineyness at all on them

Easy pass on these.....saw them today and the electrolimes by 165th and jamaica ave.....not feeling the shineyness at all on them

Wonder how many people are going to buy multiple pairs with that price tag.

I my self would a pair, IF I can cop without a hassle. I dont mind the price tag..

Wonder how many people are going to buy multiple pairs with that price tag.

I my self would a pair, IF I can cop without a hassle. I dont mind the price tag..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Still undecided if i'ma cop the red foams or not..not really a fan of all red kicks..don't wanna get shot
laugh.gif
haha..I live in LA and actually conscious of this as well.  Try not to wear too much blue either....you never know.

Still undecided if i'ma cop the red foams or not..not really a fan of all red kicks..don't wanna get shot
laugh.gif
haha..I live in LA and actually conscious of this as well.  Try not to wear too much blue either....you never know.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by ninjahood

only way id cop galaxy foams is on discount.
fixed.
id just get them as a collectors piece.

i feel you bro, people will regret not copping if they do come out..

as far as them looking like an 8 year old painted on them i dont know... the detail looks dope. if they are available i'll cop.. since retail is higher resell price is going to be also

only way id cop galaxy foams is on discount.
fixed.

as far as them looking like an 8 year old painted on them i dont know... the detail looks dope. if they are available i'll cop.. since retail is higher resell price is going to be also

Originally Posted by purplehazen

fixed.

people pay crazy price for doembecher(spelling) jordans. not really seeing a significant difference
laugh.gif

fixed.

people pay crazy price for doembecher(spelling) jordans. not really seeing a significant difference
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

laugh.gif
I try to watch what I wear wherever I go in NYC..even in upstate ny
laugh.gif

You never know when someone could mistake you for a gang member..especially since you live in LA

Originally Posted by nimhet

laugh.gif
I try to watch what I wear wherever I go in NYC..even in upstate ny
laugh.gif

You never know when someone could mistake you for a gang member..especially since you live in LA

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

people on here,including myself think retail is too high, but trust me,people are having no trouble spending $325-400 for these eventhough rd is less than 2 weeks away....bought two pairs yesterday, sold one locally for $340 and made my pair retail....cant complain since theres no chance of me getting these on discount
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yea, these do look tougher than them 2012 white cements though, if i realllllly want them im thinking to trade concords for these

i personally feel them galaxies are one of the worst colorways nike could ever conceive, sorta disrespecting foams and penny in general, some rainbow s#!@

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yea, these do look tougher than them 2012 white cements though, if i realllllly want them im thinking to trade concords for these

i personally feel them galaxies are one of the worst colorways nike could ever conceive, sorta disrespecting foams and penny in general, some rainbow s#!@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom