2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

Does anyone have any idea of these are going to be excluded from any type of discount on eastbay like Jordan's ?
COME ON MAN!!!
laugh.gif

Does anyone have any idea of these are going to be excluded from any type of discount on eastbay like Jordan's ?
The Metallic Red Foamposites will be excluded from any $ off or % off discounts. Any shipping promotions you may have can still be used.

EastbayRep - Dustin

The Metallic Red Foamposites will be excluded from any $ off or % off discounts. Any shipping promotions you may have can still be used.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Would be my first pair of foams since the Pearls...but Nike is disrespecting the kid with these prices....but these would look great with Hard Denim

Would be my first pair of foams since the Pearls...but Nike is disrespecting the kid with these prices....but these would look great with Hard Denim

Originally Posted by az5950

straight rape for a retail shoe.

Originally Posted by az5950

straight rape for a retail shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom